Taylormade Burner SuperLaunch Hybrids

how many would think about putting one of these in the bag based off of the success you may have had with the superfast driver/fwy wood?

i know i would.

how many would think about putting one of these in the bag based off of the success you may have had with the superfast driver/fwy wood?

i know i would.

I know that is the thought for many. I have tried to love these like I do the 3 wood, and I hit them pretty good. But they just dont work for me like a different option does. The shot dispersion is just a little off for me compared to the Mashie.

If you liked the Adams SuperBlack, then you will LOVE this one even more.

Had a chance to hit them last week. They are really quite nice!

I know that is the thought for many. I have tried to love these like I do the 3 wood, and I hit them pretty good. But they just dont work for me like a different option does. The shot dispersion is just a little off for me compared to the Mashie.

If you liked the Adams SuperBlack, then you will LOVE this one even more.

do you prefer the mashie b/c it has a c. kua in it?

do you prefer the mashie b/c it has a c. kua in it?

Not sure. Wont know till I put them both on the monitor. But in my brief time with them, the Mashie just seems easier to hit and give me a better shot dispersion than the SuperLaunch.

wow, I love the looks of these, what are the chances you ship me one for review? haha. I kid. How do you like these so far?

nevermind, just saw your last post. So first impression you are leaning towards the mashie?

nevermind, just saw your last post. So first impression you are leaning towards the mashie?

If I was choosing between the two, yes, I would choose the Mashie so far.

do you prefer the head shape of the mashie over this one? or is this just based on feel?

do you prefer the head shape of the mashie over this one? or is this just based on feel?

To me it is based on ball flight more than anything. I have not spent a ton of time with this one yet though. Hopefully soon.

thanks, I really look forward to hearing more thoughts on these. I am looking to replace my hybrid but have really struggled to find something that I love.

thanks, I really look forward to hearing more thoughts on these. I am looking to replace my hybrid but have really struggled to find something that I love.

well, i've struggled finding anything i preferred more than the SQ2 and i think that this hybrid may have a shot. i love that it looks like a mini SF fwy wood. i'll be watching the fellas hit this next weekend with a lot of interest.

very cool, I cant wait to hear what everyones thoughts are.

well, i've struggled finding anything i preferred more than the SQ2 and i think that this hybrid may have a shot. i love that it looks like a mini SF fwy wood. i'll be watching the fellas hit this next weekend with a lot of interest.

I really thought that would be a deterrent for people, but this weekend, most loved the looks of it in testing.

I really thought that would be a deterrent for people, but this weekend, most loved the looks of it in testing.

well it kinda makes sense to me. the superfast is one of the easiest 3w's i've ever hit off the deck so i'm assuming the hybrid would follow suit. like i said, i'm excited to see some of the guys hit these. yourself included.

Excellent....so whats the feedback so far with these?

I'm getting more and more interested in these every day. I like the look and want to see how they work for my swing.

I just cant imagine these can stand up to the Mashie. But I'll look forward to testing them side by side.

I'm getting more and more interested in these every day. I like the look and want to see how they work for my swing.

Me too man, I really want to hit one!

I just cant imagine these can stand up to the Mashie. But I'll look forward to testing them side by side.

Ummm yeah, you have your work cut out for you this weekend because I want some good feedback.

Coming up soon.

Thats great to hear

These will get a thorough workout from the guys this weekend coming in to test clubs.

i really am looking forward to seeing this club. the 2.0 3iron has kicked any thought of a hybrid out of my bag, but this one may stand a chance to get back in there, especially if it's a "mini" version of the SF fwy woods. really excited about seeing this one in action.

These will get a thorough workout from the guys this weekend coming in to test clubs.

JB is the length standard hybrid length or is it longer like the FW's?

I am excited about this one too, hurry up and get to Florida so I can get some feedback. hehe

Back