Apparently I joined in January!

tgunn13

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 8.8
I knew I had been a lurker for awhile, but apparently I signed up in January! Love the site & not sure what (if anything) I can contribute, but read about the Morgan Cup and would LOVE to apply for 2012, so I guess it's time to have an introduction & try to contribute!

Have played this great (frustrating) game for about 23 years (since Jr. High) although probably only played 10 or more rounds in 2002 when I had some spare time. Other years I'd literally play 1-5 times a season, so... many years, few rounds. Made it to being consisntently a mid 80's player in '02, and lost that quickly...

The Wife and I moved to Texas in Sep. 2009 and we were across the street from a small County Club that we joined to see if I'd be motivated to play some more golf... I ended up posting 53 rounds & dropping my handicap from 22 + to 13-14 in 2010. For most of the year I was trying to figure out how to improve and likely never had the same swing from week to week. That changed when I started to work with a coach at GolfTEC, and I'm presently carrying an 11.1 GHIN and absolutely dedicated to breaking 80 this year.

This site has been both helpful & entertaining to me as a lurker, and I hope to be able to contribute something meaningful at some point in time!

Thanks!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome tgunn

:welcome:

Welcome Gunn. Good luck on your quest to break 80.

Welcome to THP (finally!).

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP.

Tap,Tap,Tap

:welcome:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Welcome to THP!

welcome....back

Welcome!

Welcome to THP tgunn, glad you are signed up and ready to go.

Welcome to THP tgunn

Back