Hello from Kansas City

Up and Atom

Reaction score
After about a 5 year hiatus I've decided to get back into golf. After I had to have surgery on my rotator cuff I was never able to really get my swing back on track and for various reasons only got out to play two or three times a year. I've decided that this year I'm going to play more and get my swing back on track.

I've really enjoyed browsing through the forums and reading a lot of well thought-out posts with honest opinions. Hope to have something to add to the discussions once I get back on track.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP

welcome!

Welcome to THP. ANother KC person. whereabouts are you? I'm in KCK, just north of Metcalf.

Welcome to THP

Welcome

:welcome:

Thank you all for the welcomes. Smallville it sounds like I'm just up the road on 635 from you. I live north of the river pretty close to I-29 and 64th St.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP Up and Atom!

Welcome! I currently live in STL but grew up closer to KC and spend a lot of time on that side of the state.

Welcome to THP !!

Welcome aboard! Cheers.

Thanks again for all the welcomes. I came across this site looking up club reviews and was very pleased, but the last few days as I've been browsing through the threads and listening to some of the podcasts, I'm really amazed at the great information and community that's here.

Snicker.Doodles - I love going down to Parkville, especially downtown. It has a great small town feel. Not sure how long ago you left but Parkville has grown a lot recently with the golf courses there and many more shops and restaurants on Tom Watson Parkway (Highway 45).

Thanks again for all the welcomes. I came across this site looking up club reviews and was very pleased, but the last few days as I've been browsing through the threads and listening to some of the podcasts, I'm really amazed at the great information and community that's here.

Snicker.Doodles - I love going down to Parkville, especially downtown. It has a great small town feel. Not sure how long ago you left but Parkville has grown a lot recently with the golf courses there and many more shops and restaurants on Tom Watson Parkway (Highway 45).

i left in august of last year. i was an assistant golf professional ON Tom Watson Parkway.....lol.

Welcome to THP. I myself am in Gladstone. Where do you play?

Back