The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a kid put an opossum in another kids (who set off stinkbombs in the others vehicle the day before) truck overnight.

Payback that is hilarious IMHO. Dangerous yes, funny though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a kid put an opossum in another kids (who set off stinkbombs in the others vehicle the day before) truck overnight.

Payback that is hilarious IMHO. Dangerous yes, funny though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! Man those were the days, we trapped about 30 of them suckers and released them in the courtyard during lunch as a homecoming prank...it backfired and we had to sit out the first quarter

I somehow managed to post this via my HTC Incredible, the worst named product ever.

I hate Lincoln, Nebraska.

Blowing time on Yahoo Answers. When I get bored I answer stuff... I just like helping people. Hahaha.

Blowing time on Yahoo Answers. When I get bored I answer stuff... I just like helping people. Hahaha.

i used to do that all the time lol

Did time change last night?

Phone says 11:15 computer says 10:15, THP says 12:15 im confused lol

Well guess it did change. Forgot all about it.

Whats weird is I had to set THP to mountain time just for it to match up right. If I set it to central time it was still one hour ahead.

Times here are working ok for me here (cell phone, TV, and THP). Do you need to select a "DST" option somewhere in your THP settings?

Times here are working ok for me here (cell phone, TV, and THP). Do you need to select a "DST" option somewhere in your THP settings?

Its set to "automatically detect DST settings"

My phone didnt chane because I didnt have the right setting on it. Alarm clock never changes unless I set it and computer was right.

i never get that "extra" hour of sleep for dst cuz i always wake up earlier than the alarm thinking something is wrong with my clock

Same here, but my alarm clock is a 15 month old child, lol. Kids do not believe in Daylight Savings Time.

it sure does get dark early... its tough to play twilight golf... hahaha

it sure does get dark early... its tough to play twilight golf... hahaha

Hell, it's going to be tough to play after 2pm if I want to get 18 in. The only good thing is that there is nobody on the course, so I can cruise through in no time at all. My round yesterday took a little more than 2:15.

I will admit that is nice to see daylight in the morning, but I'd rather have it after work.

Hell, it's going to be tough to play after 2pm if I want to get 18 in. The only good thing is that there is nobody on the course, so I can cruise through in no time at all. My round yesterday took a little more than 2:15.

I will admit that is nice to see daylight in the morning, but I'd rather have it after work.

oh man... the fastest ive gotten around so far is 2:45 cuz i always end up catching up with the other ppl on the course i cant wait to have a day on the course by myself

oh man... the fastest ive gotten around so far is 2:45 cuz i always end up catching up with the other ppl on the course i cant wait to have a day on the course by myself

It only happens when the weather is bad enough to discourage all but the insane. I am willing to suffer, though ;)

All this wind we have been having the past few days has been whipping up stuff in the air that is making my allegies work overtime! We skipped the Prime Rib on Sunday night because neither one of us could breathe! We figure we'll hold off until this weekend and hopefully the things in the air will settle!

46 days to Christmas......

75 days until I land in Orlando for a week long stay to work the PGA Show with THP!

75 days until I spend my days saying "I wish I was in Orlando working the PGA Show with THP"

92 days until I get married....

75 days until I land in Orlando for a week long stay to work the PGA Show with THP!

75 days until I spend my days saying "I wish I was in Orlando working the PGA Show with THP"

75 days to plan a new route to the Golf Galaxy so I don't get stuck in convention traffic. :D

Man I'm excited, I can't even lie about it. I'll do my best not to continually tell you how cool I am that I'm going but wow, it's going to come at a great time, right when I'm about FED UP with all the days with a -15 degree wind chill factor and probably at least 10 to 12 angry pissed off sessions spent with the snow blower....this trip will be so needed!

It only happens when the weather is bad enough to discourage all but the insane. I am willing to suffer, though ;)

totally worth it... nothing that rain gear or a good old cart cover/heater wont help with

They say there are two great days when you own a boat. The day you buy the boat and the day you sell the boat. Today I sold a 22' sailboat I bought as a project with my brother. We sold it today and made about $500! It is a sad day I won't be sailing anymore, but a great day that I have more money to put towards golf equipment. I think a new driver shaft is in order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back