According to GHIN his index is 3.4 or so. Whether or not he inputs all his scores or plays by the rules, I have no idea.

He's a pretty good player, I know that, but scratch seems a stretch, and he never putts out on that show. I can believe Dilfer kept him in line. I'll admit he's better than me, and he takes a big whack at it and looks like he has some distance.

Kevin

Ah, thanks JB. How do you find this stuff?

It was sent to me a few weeks ago by a friend at ESPN.

He's a pretty good player, I know that, but scratch seems a stretch, and he never putts out on that show. I can believe Dilfer kept him in line. I'll admit he's better than me, and he takes a big whack at it and looks like he has some distance.

Kevin

Dilfer has been known to keep people in line. Im sure you remember the story about he and Casey Weldon coming to blows over a game. It was absolutely true and even worse than what was reported. Dilfer is a big believer in golf rules and for what its worth a freaking blast to play with.

It was sent to me a few weeks ago by a friend at ESPN.

Dilfer has been known to keep people in line. Im sure you remember the story about he and Casey Weldon coming to blows over a game. It was absolutely true and even worse than what was reported. Dilfer is a big believer in golf rules and for what its worth a freaking blast to play with.

Jealous! His workmanlike 10-1 run with the Ravens in 2000 is much appreciated.

Don't know what clubs the Prez plays but I know that Trump plays a lot of competitive golf, has a scratch or near scratch handicap and is a great putter. Obama is a hacker. Trump would beat him easily. This is not a political statement either because I am not an Obama hater.

Trump was also caught cheating.

Does that mean he gets to win a major? :D

Hey, Tiger hasn't won since. Karma is a bi***

edit

Well, I am stupid, he was obviously cheating when he was still winning Majors. I don't think right when I am sick...

Does that mean he gets to win a major? :D

Haha! I honestly think he doesn't need to cheat. His wife is smokin'

I know you knew I meant in the sense of golfing wise. I'm trying to find the article where they talk about him always improving his lie.

I think Dilfer does an excellent job as a football analyst, too. Of course, he generally has nothing but praise for Rodgers and the Packers and this may skew my judgement. LOL.

Kevin

It was a typo based on my reading. I thought it said Osama's bag, since that was the first part of the post. Not Obama's bag.

I was wondering what the heck you were saying....I was scratching my head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know what clubs the Prez plays but I know that Trump plays a lot of competitive golf, has a scratch or near scratch handicap and is a great putter. Obama is a hacker. Trump would beat him easily. This is not a political statement either because I am not an Obama hater.

Trump is no where near a scratch golfer! Not in this life time. The President has admitted to be a poor golfer. He enjoys a fee rounds a year but does not play well, based on reports I've seen.

Trump is no where near a scratch golfer! Not in this life time. The President has admitted to be a poor golfer. He enjoys a fee rounds a year but does not play well, based on reports I've seen.

Based on what I've read he plays a bit more than a few rounds per year.

Sounds like the way Clinton plays golf :D (i remember seeing an interview once that said Clinton was the king of the mulligans when he played)

Clinton played the Biltmore in Coral
Gables in '97 while I was working as an assistant. He played numerous mulligans and was quit liberal with the gimme putts. He, the head pro and Clinton's brother in law played until dark with no groups within two holes of him. The security checks prior to arrival were annoying. But he was very nice during his visit.

I dont know, a 3.4 seems pretty close to scratch to me. Its not, but its also not "no where near". Im curious what you are basing that information on?

Based on what I've read he plays a bit more than a few rounds per year.

Yeah, he plays a few more.

Obama most likely plays hand me down clubs due to being a lefty :D

Obama is a lefty...

George H.W.Bush and Clinton were also lefties. (That's 3 of the last 4 presidents for those keeping score)

I can't find any pics of Bush golfing, but it looks like Clinton plays right-handed.

It was a typo based on my reading. I thought it said Osama's bag, since that was the first part of the post. Not Obama's bag.

Thats funny. I was at a minimart/gas station last night and some guy with like 4 teeth in his head runs in and starts shouting "we killed Obama we killed Obama" Now Im looking at him taking this in thinking oh sh*$ this guy is redneck white trash and someone assassinated Obama. I go "Huh? what?" and he goes "Oh no, I mean Osama we killed Osama" I was so freaked from him saying Obama it took me a couple minutes to unwind and realize what really happened.

I dont know but here are some pics from google...... They look like to be Victory Reds and a SQ driver, but I can not find the putter

obamagolf476.jpg

091025_obama_golf_ap_392_regular.jpg

obama-golf-08.jpg

Can't see the Warbird driver, but I definitely see the SQ woods, possibly also SQ driver, VR Full cavity irons and VR wedges. Also read elsewhere he plays Srixon Soft Feel balls, which is what it looks like he's holding a sleeve of in the first picture (can't read the packaging).

Where do you get your information from, I have watched him play.

Can't see the Warbird driver, but I definitely see the SQ woods, possibly also SQ driver, VR Full cavity irons and VR wedges. Also read elsewhere he plays Srixon Soft Feel balls, which is what it looks like he's holding a sleeve of in the first picture (can't read the packaging).

I was looking at pictures linked to the previous post, obviously he has upgraded his clubs since those were taken.

Considering that was back in July and it had been 41 rounds, that to me means its more than a few rounds a year. That is closer to a few rounds a month to a few rounds a year.

My posting the link was in agreement with you.

Where do you get your information from, I have watched him play.

How many rounds have you watched him play? I have first hand knowledge of his poor efforts, more
Often than not, on the golf course.

Thanks for the photos guys. The next question is, I wonder if he got custom fit for those clubs....hahahah.

I think this is a tough one. No company would ever want to be affiliated with a guy that supports murder in masses like this man.

Lol I made this exact same error at a game night few months ago... Trivia question about a rich Saudi- I rang in with Obama bin laden... Thought I nailed it lol.. Took me a few secs to realize how bad I misspoke!

Back