Bullfrog

Team Hackers 4EVA!!!
Reaction score
Handicap
Full swing
Well I leave and go to work today at 8 am. And sure enough I come home for lunch at 11. And someone broke into my house. They stole my 46" Toshiba tv, 1000 watt sony surround sound system with dvd. Blueray player, pneumatic tools and drill. I can't believe the nerve of some people. Needless to say, ADT will be here tomorrow. If I was here and had a gun, I would shoot them in the "F"ing face. Sorry for the attitude but I'm a little upset right now.

Ouch, sorry to hear this bullfrog. Never EVER fun to come home to something like that. Good luck to you man, positive thoughts and vibes for you.

Well I leave and go to work today at 8 am. And sure enough I come home for lunch at 11. And someone broke into my house. They stole my 46" Toshiba tv, 1000 watt sony surround sound system with dvd. Blueray player, pneumatic tools and drill. I can't believe the nerve of some people. Needless to say, ADT will be here tomorrow. If I was here and had a gun, I would shoot them in the "F"ing face. Sorry for the attitude but I'm a little upset right now.

don't need to apologize for your anger one bit. That sucks. Sorry to hear it.

Wow, that hurts in many ways. I depsise nothing worse than a thief, but items can be replaced and you are safe.

Dang, that really really sucks dude. I'm very sorry to hear that.

That totally sucks. I just cant imagine none of your neighbors not seeing anything. That was a big TV. Hopefully Police will recover items for you.

Sorry to hear that dude. Nothing is worse then that feeling of being taken from and not being there to stop it.

D,JD that is pretty low. I agree with SW FLA, I despise a thief but thankfully you are safe and the items are replaceable. Being robbed feels almost like losing a loved one, it is hard to get over. We truly feel your fustration and anger.

No need to apologize for the emotion. It is ridiculous the level that people will stoop to at times. I hope it all works out for you bud.

I was robbed once, back in 1989 or '90. It's a helpless feeling. The worst thing I thought was that someone I didn't know was in my house going through my stuff.

The strange thing was that they left the Nintendo console and games which were sitting on the floor in front of the TV. Luckily I had renter's insurance so all but $100 was taken care of, but still someoen else was in my house. Sucked.

Sorry for your loss...that sucks! I hope you had everything insured!

There is nothing worse than being the victim of a thief. I feel your pain, I've been there and hope you had insurance. Take solace in the fact that "stuff" can be replaced and you weren't put to the decision of having to defend your home.

That sucks bullfrog. I really hope they catch the scumbags.

That sucks bullfrog. I really hope they catch the scumbags.

Doubtful. But on the bright side, you will get new stuff. That's the only way I looked at it without getting more PO'd than I was.

Doubtful. But on the bright side, you will get new stuff. That's the only way I looked at it without getting more PO'd than I was.

I agree, I don't personally know anyone who ever got their things back.

Sorry to hear that Bull. Someone tried to break in our neighbor's house, and four house's down the house was broken into. It's a violation in the extreme.

I do have insurance. The police came and they may have gotten a hand print! I hope so. I also called ADT they will be installing a security system tomorrow. I'm glad I keep my golf clubs in my truck!!! And I'm also glad the new ones weren't here yet.

I do have insurance. The police came and they may have gotten a hand print! I hope so. I also called ADT they will be installing a security system tomorrow. I'm glad I keep my golf clubs in my truck!!! And I'm also glad the new ones weren't here yet.
Have you had any problems in your area, or was this unique to you?

nope no problems in the area. And none of my neighbors were hit. I live sort of in the country and only have a neighbor to the north of me and across the road, the next nearest is 3/4 of a mile away. The problem is I have two huge dogs that were in the house. I'm surprized that they didn't do something unless they knew the person. Such as came over with someone or something along those lines. I have a feeling I know the person/person's responsible. Not that I know they did it, but that I know who they are.

I'm glad you at least have insurance. I'm sorry if you have a deductible as home insurance usually has. I don't blame you a bit for being furious. Good luck with the ADT system. My alarm system is a 135 lb. male rottie and an 85 lb. female rottie mix. They bite first and NEVER ask questions, ever!

That really sucks. Had that happen in my parents house about a month ago and it's a horrible feeling. I would call ADT or an alarm company asap and it'll be some of the cheapest insurance you can get for your home. Glad you're safe though and like someone said earlier, at least that stuff can be replaced.

Big dogs not doing anything sounds peculiar. I have a lab and he went nuts one night when my wife answered the door to a stranger, read kid who was trying to "sell" her something for a school fundraiser but had nothing in his hands to show her. Later on that night the police happened to be next door for a completely unrelated event and when we spoke to him about it, he told that they caught them. "Them?" we asked. Turns out the first kid was scouting the the person who answered the door with another kid hiding out of sight and prepared to move in if they felt they could get away with it. Luckily my dog damn near took the kid's head off, so he kind of just left without incident, but my wife was scared for a while after that. Sorry to hear about the loss of items, but, like has already been said, they can be replaced, but you can't.

nope no problems in the area. And none of my neighbors were hit. I live sort of in the country and only have a neighbor to the north of me and across the road, the next nearest is 3/4 of a mile away. The problem is I have two huge dogs that were in the house. I'm surprized that they didn't do something unless they knew the person. Such as came over with someone or something along those lines. I have a feeling I know the person/person's responsible. Not that I know they did it, but that I know who they are.

I think you're right about the dogs knowing the person. I know my dogs would act differently with people they know. They would never let a stranger in the house.

And Ryan555, I'm glad your dog was vigilant with your wife! That's one of the reasons we got rotties!

Back