What's for Dinner? Valentine's Edition

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
BD's Mongolian. For lunch. Simple and delicious. It's just another day for us. Then home to play with the dogs and watch a movie tonight. We had a nice romantic breakfast of Cap'n Crunch and Frosted Flakes while we opened our cards. Yes, the dogs gave us both cards too.

I think next weekend we'll go out to a Japanese Steakhouse when most places will be a tad less crowded.

We were not planning on going to dinner tonight but I am thinking about possibly taking GG out.

what ever delivers to work tonight. i've postponed my v-day celebrations for next week.

Whatever we pull out of the freezer, or might just order up a pizza or couple of calzones.

Lonely man here will problely have some pasta and ragu.......

I bought a rib eye for me and a filet for her. Going to make some Gorgonzola Mac & Cheese, roasted honey glazed sweet potatoes, garlic bread, and my secret caesar salad.

We have a recipe exchange section. I want that Caesar recipe...hehe

Dinner's a surprise! I love surprises. Happy Valentine's Day to the non-grinches. :in-love:

Since my wife had surgery Monday, we're staying in. Just finished dinner...Chicken Marsala, her first attempt at it and it was pretty darn good. Likley finish the night off later with Camels and beer:>)

McDonalds.....

hehe

McDonal's here has a candleight dinner running!

BD's was a no-go. They said 20-25 minute wait but in the 15 minutes we were there, no one was seated. And the line to get your food cooked looked to be at least half an hour. So we are going there tomorrow. We came home and made tomorrow's dinner, Harry's all-time favorite: MEATLOAF! And mashed potatoes. I put ketchup on both. Yum!

Mexican restaurant in the hotel with near bear. Phooey on the last.

Had some popcorn chicken tonight, we did the V-Day thing last night and took the GF's daughter and a friend to the Aquarium today and pigged out on junk food in the IMAX theater(well...they did, me not so much).

Had some popcorn chicken tonight, we did the V-Day thing last night and took the GF's daughter and a friend to the Aquarium today and pigged out on junk food in the IMAX theater(well...they did, me not so much).

I love popcorn chicken so much.

I love popcorn chicken so much.

Me too, I am trying to shed a few more lbs(dropped 28 lbs in the last year), so I bake mine, not as good as fried but it will do. The old me would have slapped some cheese on it and drowned it in ranch.:D

We did the golf show today and are doing the V-dinner tomorrow evening. We both hate crowded restaurants, and the ones we go to are the best in the area and will be packed tonight for sure....

I am stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuffed....

Oops. I put tonights dinner on the other thread. Oh well, it was surf and turf and it was good.:act-up:

Back