TIGolfer1996

Reaction score
Handicap
Well I have a birthday coming up and I'm desperately in need of new spikes, any recommendations?

I am currently using adipure and I am sold on them. Have bought multi colors, cause well we have to match.

I would recommend trying on a lot in an area your looking at, rather that be spikeless or sport style, etc. The shoe market is full of excellent offerings from FJ, Adidas, Nike, and Puma. You can't really go wrong with any other them, it all comes down to fit and personal style preference.

Cyclone

Nike TW13s - great shoes.

Are you looking for new shoes or just replacement spikes? Shoes = Ecco, Replacement spikes = Champ

Im guessing you're talking about shoes. If so I just picked up some Adidas 360 atv's for a steal and love them.

TW 13s!!

Dude, my Bridgestone J40 that I ordered is a BOMBER! Love that GD ADDi 7 shaft!

So are we talking shoes or spikes?

Shoes my fault haha

Something that'll last, fairly durable is always good, white or black?

Something that'll last, fairly durable is always good, white or black?
That opens it up quite a bit, do you have any preferences or experiences you like or want to avoid?

FooyJoy Contour series. Personally, I have not worn a more comfortable golf shoe.

That opens it up quite a bit, do you have any preferences or experiences you like or want to avoid?

Nike for the most part is an avoid, I have BLOWN through their shoes even when I stopped growing, I liked my Adidas till I wrecked the heel

Back