Whupping Bernice & Gertrudes Arse :o)

Just checked back in on this thread from earlier. Looks like you had a great time and it was a close match. Nice videos too, and I think your outfit is just fine! Good effort KB, and congrats on the win OG, that was a nice comeback

Just checked back in on this thread from earlier. Looks like you had a great time and it was a close match. Nice videos too, and I think your outfit is just fine! Good effort KB, and congrats on the win OG, that was a nice comeback

Thanks IN! It was fun out there and we always have a good time bringing the heat on each other. :D

Now that looked like a lot of fun, thanks for sharing. OG, you must really have a lot of pull getting to play with Barney like that, hehe

Now that looked like a lot of fun, thanks for sharing. OG, you must really have a lot of pull getting to play with Barney like that, hehe

Watch it Duey!

LMAO..

Edit: Loved seeing the THP spies. They can sure run can't they?

Yea man I saw JB, P4B,TC, Hawk, Coobreeze, Smallville all running for their lives across the tee box like a fox was after them :beat-up::hungry:. Then JB says heck guys we need to really run fast because it's ole gray and KellyBo after us :bulgy-eyes::crying::surrender::sweat:. They took off like somebody had tied a firecracker to their tail feathers :laughing:

Last edited:
Yea man I saw JB, P4B,TC, Hawk, P4B, Smallville all running for their lives across the tee box like a fox was after them :beat-up::hungry:. Then JB says heck guys we need to really run fast because it's ole gray and KellyBo after us :bulgy-eyes::crying::surrender::sweat:. They took off like somebody had tied a firecracker to their tail feathers :laughing:

Dang, how many P4B's are there?

lol #THPTurkeys.....

what was the weather like there today? You two were ready for winter or something! heheh!

lol #THPTurkeys.....

what was the weather like there today? You two were ready for winter or something! heheh!

Almost too cold for me...upper 40's I think with wind making it seem colder. I had on several layers. I am soooooo cold natured.

I know yall had fun !!! Thanks for sharing the videos, they was fun watchin' em !!

and them dang spies, gotta watch em all the time !!

Wow OG with the clutch win, and thanks for the vids KB! I love listening to the Chronicles of OG! Woodshed time? :D

Yea man I saw JB, P4B,TC, Hawk, P4B, Smallville all running for their lives across the tee box like a fox was after them :beat-up::hungry:. Then JB says heck guys we need to really run fast because it's ole gray and KellyBo after us :bulgy-eyes::crying::surrender::sweat:. They took off like somebody had tied a firecracker to their tail feathers :laughing:

Those were great video's guys! I guess I'm not a THP turkey so thats nice.

Those were great video's guys! I guess I'm not a THP turkey so thats nice.

You were definitely in that bunch of turkeys! You were the biggest one of the bunch.

You were definitely in that bunch of turkeys! You were the biggest one of the bunch.

I have put on some weight, but there is no need to call me fat kelly :alien:

Man, I loved watching that. You guys rule :)

I think I saw Gray fluffing his lie a few times when I was spying out there.

Man, I loved watching that. You guys rule :)

I think I saw Gray fluffing his lie a few times when I was spying out there.

Yep, that's OG for sure!

Once a hooker, always a hooker. Mrs. Graybush has NOT retired as she claims.

Is OG still gloating about his victory this morning, KB?

Back