Hello from Cedar Rapids, IA

Slider

Reaction score
Handicap
Finally joined the website after reading quite a few great reviews on here.

I'm a 3.8 index right now. I live in Cedar Rapids, IA and basically live and breathe golf 24/7. I'm always reading about golf whether it be instruction or equipment. I'm a big equipment buff and love going to demo days to see what everyone is offering and talk to the reps. I really love the technology part of the game.

Once I figure out how to get the neat signatures that everyone has for WITB I'll post it there but for now, here is what's in my bag:

Driver: Taylormade r11 9 degree w/ Diamana Kai'li X 80 Gram
Woods: Taylormade r11 15.5 degree w/Fujikura Motore F3 X 80 Gram
Hybrid: Ping i15 17 degree
Irons: Nike VR Split Cavity 3-Gap w/ S300 DG
(Soon to be Taylormade Tour Preferred MB w/ X100 Irons)!!!
Wedges: Taylormade Z xFT 56 & 64 degrees
Putter: Scotty Cameron Detour 34"

Right now I'm looking for a new putter as I feel this version is too difficult to setup consistently to. It has a bigger toe than heel and can be difficiult to always get into the same position over the ball time and time again. My Irons are suppose to be here on Friday.

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Check out the SeeMore putters and their RST technology if you are looking for consistency in a putter setup. Great thread of reviews in the flatstick section.

Welcome to the forum. You are going to fit right into this place.

Welcome from a fellow Iowan. I have several friends in Cedar Rapids from when I went to the University of Iowa. I hope you enjoy your THP experience!

Welcome! I'm over in the QC.

welcome to THP

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Go to user control panel. Edit signature. Then click on smiley button and scroll to the bottom, the companies are listed there.

Welcome to THP, Slider!

Welcome to THP !!

:welcome: Glad to have you here!
You'll love it. Great people and better information

Welcome to THP

welcome!

I used to travel out to CR every quarter for my old job, good courses out there!

Welcome to THP slider!!!

Welcome to THP from Nebraska. Enjoy the site.

Tap,Tap,Tap

Welcome, Slider.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP slider, I'm down here in Davenport

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP Slider!

Welcome to THP, glad to have you here.

Back