FS/ Wilson Staff Di11 (only played 14 holes) 4-GW

LBlack14

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
12ish
I'll leave the pics so coach can stare at 'em while waiting on his new clubs to be delivered.

SOLD!

IMG_2971Medium.jpg

IMG_2972Medium.jpg

Last edited:
Any chance I could barter you down to $300?

: D

What did you play on the other 4 holes?

What did you play on the other 4 holes?

We didn't finish. The guy I was with was on a flight for 6 hrs before we teed off, the rough was sopped, uncut and he was tired so we called it quits and went to my house for a bite to eat and some libations with other company.

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
Last call....

$300.00 shipped

I wish I was right handed. GLWS man! The Di11's are some great irons for sure.

300 is a crazy good price for these. GLWS!

if you're right handed and don't jump on this you're a damn fool

if you're right handed and don't jump on this you're a damn fool

A Dan fool? Yeah this is a crazy price. If I had expendable cash I would jump on these. GLWS

I cant believe you havent gotten rid of these yet, maybe i should pick these up so when i wear out the ones i have now i will have a new set waiting for me

I thought SFCoach was buying them? Man I really would like to hit these.

I thought SFCoach was buying them? Man I really would like to hit these.

I've reached his "offer", but haven't heard from him. I think there's another pair of pants in his house that may be BIGGER than his. :D

Pffft. I run this house! Haha.

Yeah, right. Still, I just pulled the trigger and paid the man. Proud owner of some Di11's. Dear god, I'm excited.

Huge thanks to LBlack14 for putting up with my girlfriend holding me back, haha. But, hey, sometimes a guy has to treat himself, right? I'm too young for her to tell me what to do, dammit.

Haha I see you went with the time tested forgiveness is easier to get than approval. Congrats buddy. These are some awesome irons. Once you get them please come into the Di11 review thread and post your thoughts. Congrats again to both of you.

Yeah, right. Still, I just pulled the trigger and paid the man. Proud owner of some Di11's. Dear god, I'm excited.

LOL! Ya just needed some proddin' :eyepoke: and questioning of your Manhood....Kimberly. :thumb:

I'll be printing off your shipping label with all info. shortly and get them out to ya tomorrow. Thanks again for allowing me to rib and pester ya, hope they work out for you!

Hahaha, that made it even worse - SHE has the PayPal account!

congrats SF! You just got a great set of irons at an unbelievable price. So what are you going to buy the Mrs haha

Ok, I just wanted to make sure. I was about to buy these myself since my Burner 2.0 deal went through but I looked in the thread and noticed you wanted them.

Good luck with the new sticks.

congrats SF! You just got a great set of irons at an unbelievable price. So what are you going to buy the Mrs haha

No clue. Maybe she'll just be thrilled that I treated myself?

Right...?

*crickets*

Back