Tiger Woods Press Conference

Because he loves congressional as a golf course.

And I love pizza, but I'm not eating any because it affects my long term goals. He won't be a factor in the U.S. Open.

Kevin

And I love pizza, but I'm not eating any because it affects my long term goals. He won't be a factor in the U.S. Open.

Kevin

that's what they said about him in the masters as well...
(I personally hope he plays the open..since I did buy tickets to see him play, along with bubba of course)

that's what they said about him in the masters as well...
(I personally hope he plays the open..since I did buy tickets to see him play, along with bubba of course)

He was a factor? Or he had a couple/few good nines?

Kevin

will be watching

I would say T4 is a factor.

Maybe we have different opinions on what being a factor is. The old saying is that Augusta doesn't start until the back 9 on Sunday. Tiger was tied for the lead(I think) at that point. That is being a factor IMO

He was a factor? Or he had a couple/few good nines?

Kevin

Both. He clearly was a factor. Even though he finished 4 back he still posted a good number(I'm sorry but top 5 is certainly being a factor. Its not liek he was the first group out on sunday and finished being the leader before the final group teed off)

Maybe we have different opinions on what being a factor is. The old saying is that Augusta doesn't start until the back 9 on Sunday. Tiger was tied for the lead(I think) at that point. That is being a factor IMO

But he did nothing on the back nine, with the other leaders holes behind him. I'll give you he was almost a factor. And he excited his followers. But the leaders didn't get too excited.

Kevin

Well as I said I just think we have a different opinion on what being a factor is. I will say though that he excited more than just his followers that day and I'm willing to bet the leaders took notice of his charge. Augusta was jumping after the eagle on 8.

Whether he was a factor or not, does Eldrick take pride in saying, "well, I was a factor"? With him it was all about winning, not being a factor.

It was admitedly exciting when he made a charge, but the old Eldrick would have shot under par on the back nine too.

Whether he was a factor or not, does Eldrick take pride in saying, "well, I was a factor"? With him it was all about winning, not being a factor.

It was admitedly exciting when he made a charge, but the old Eldrick would have shot under par on the back nine too.

Are we forgetting he was playing hurt? and trying to make a charge (just playing devils advocate)

I think he's going to tell everyone he is back, because he is having lots and lots of sex.

All of the proceeds go to TWF. Thats a good enough reason for me.
He is not playing in the tournament, I am not 100% sure why he is there. I know he used to host it, but I'm not sure since they do not sponsor him any more.

I could see it.. Tiger just looks like he doesn't have fun playing golf anymore.

i have a feeling he might have injured himself to the point beyond repair this time and he probally has a choice to make. eho knows? im just guessing whats not been said

But he did nothing on the back nine, with the other leaders holes behind him. I'll give you he was almost a factor. And he excited his followers. But the leaders didn't get too excited.

Kevin
He was certainly a factor at the Masters. I heard several players in and around the leaderboard say that they knew exactly who was making a charge by the cheers emanating through Augusta National.

As far as the news conference goes, it's just a standard news conference for the tournament and I don't think anything earth shattering is going to be said. I'll be watching though.

I think he's going to tell everyone he is back, because he is having lots and lots of sex.

I read this reply and then Thainer's about proceeds going to the TWF and I laughed a little thinking sex and proceeds for TWF were tied together...

If he calls his career here then that would be a darn shame IMO. I figure its to say he's playing like has been said before.

He's got a 6 month contract to play professional baseball. He's going out for dinner with all the other factors who tied 4th at the Masters for the last 10 years (quick, shout them out off the top of your head!).

I think he is going to announce time off for his injury AND a coaching change.

he is going to Retire...

Back