Testing Irons for THP

That's kind of a bummer, but it is really cool to know that they are building a club just for me :)

agreed. it's very cool

I'm standard! They could just send our's couldn't they?

I'd be paying you a visit FOR a couple of weeks if that was the case!

I suppose I'll just be a good boy and wait for my +3/4", upright 1 degree, stiff (flighted?) shafts....

:Hides from the mob:

It is all good. I think we are building up anticipation for everybody in this thread. It is going to be a big day when these sticks arrive! The more we wait, the more the anticipation builds for everybody on THP as well as ourselves.

Thanks for the update JB. We are all just excited golfers.

It is all good. I think we are building up anticipation for everybody in this thread. It is going to be a big day when these sticks arrive! The more we wait, the more the anticipation builds for everybody on THP as well as ourselves.

Thanks for the update JB. We are all just excited golfers.

yes we are. Though I'm sure there is one scared UPS/USPS/FedEx guy out there that is worried you might get yours last.

yes we are. Though I'm sure there is one scared UPS/USPS/FedEx guy out there that is worried you might get yours last.

haha. Every time he visits the office to bring some delivery or another, I stare him down with a leer of warning. Just kidding, but seriously, if looks could kill my profession would be staring.

*Special note: SethO would never hurt anyone in the postal/package delivery business. You guys have a very hard job and get it right 99% of the time.

Thanks for the update JB. This actually may be a blessing in disguise for me, been having a little wrist trouble as of late and was diagnosed as a bruised radius. They said one week and I will be golden. So now I'll be 100% when they show up and can give them the best swing possible!!!

haha. Every time he visits the office to bring some delivery or another, I stare him down with a leer of warning. Just kidding, but seriously, if looks could kill my profession would be staring.

*Special note: SethO would never hurt anyone in the postal/package delivery business. You guys have a very hard job and get it right 99% of the time.

yeah, coming from a mini Billy Bob Thornton look alike from Bad Santa

haha I love the disclaimer

Really? Billy Bob? Well, he was in Monsters Ball with Hally Berry... I'll accept that.

Just looked at your avatar and thats what I thought of.

Really? Billy Bob? Well, he was in Monsters Ball with Hally Berry... I'll accept that.

not a bad thing to settle on right?

Not bad at all, but if Hally Berry and The New Irons were both sitting in my driveway, I would run to the irons first (I think).

now there's a difficult decision....

unless Halle Berry was swinging said new irons then you'd be covered.

really really want these things to show up. soon. can't wait to see what they are

Not bad at all, but if Hally Berry and The New Irons were both sitting in my driveway, I would run to the irons first (I think).

every day I think of a different set of irons that they could be. Could be new Clevelands, Callaways, Nike, Wilson Staff...the possibilities are endless

every day I think of a different set of irons that they could be. Could be new Clevelands, Callaways, Nike, Wilson Staff...the possibilities are endless

:drool:

i hope they're all left handed......hahaha (not really though, i'd be sad)

man, i am pumped for all of you guys. it's a lot of fun going through a big, long term testing phase. i am excited that you guys have this opportunity and i couldn't think of a better crew for the task.

i hope they're all left handed......hahaha (not really though, i'd be sad)

man, i am pumped for all of you guys. it's a lot of fun going through a big, long term testing phase. i am excited that you guys have this opportunity and i couldn't think of a better crew for the task.

maybe that's why they are taking so long, they are all left handed clubs!

No lefties know.... our clubs never come out first. :banghead:

One of the minuses of being a left hander. :sad:
Really excited for y'all though!

I got a feeling you testers will get your new guns this week! No birdies telling me however my instincts are strongly leaning toward the irons arriving. I hope I'm right so you can get to work on trying out these new sticks out :golf2:..

I got a feeling you testers will get your new guns this week! No birdies telling me however my instincts are strongly leaning toward the irons arriving. I hope I'm right so you can get to work on trying out these new sticks out :golf2:..

I hope you are right Gray, but JB told us today they have been delayed. You never know with JB, he could be setting us up for big surprise this week:cowboy:

I hope you are right Gray, but JB told us today they have been delayed. You never know with JB, he could be setting us up for big surprise this week:cowboy:

JB would never do that to us!

Pale Rider on the other hand...

Back