Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
No booze? Oh that's just a travesty! I'd boycott it, tell them you're busy watching the Morgan Cup Viewing Party!

I have one on Saturday night too...but there will be tons of booze there and it's people I don't know so I can get as hammered as I want to!

I have one Saturday night as well. Tons of booze, and tons of folks I know. I will be drinking regardless.

My wife's co party cancelled this year. Too bad as her's is like a wedding reception.

My co party is not even worth considering. Truly a snooze fest. Our new director wants us all to go...time to teach her the limits of her influence on me.

budget cut backs

Holiday party without adult beverages? WTH??

Definitely have a flask as a backup plan.

It's one of those 'strongly recommended optional mandatory' co events man

No booze? Oh that's just a travesty! I'd boycott it, tell them you're busy watching the Morgan Cup Viewing Party!

I have one on Saturday night too...but there will be tons of booze there and it's people I don't know so I can get as hammered as I want to!

not at my co. that's 'exit stage left' kinda stuff

I love the Holiday work parties. Somebody always ends up making out.

I will be living vicariously through you WE

I have one Saturday night as well. Tons of booze, and tons of folks I know. I will be drinking regardless.

I love the Holiday work parties. Somebody always ends up making out.

Been there. With the secretary.

Fishing off the company pier eh Smallie? :nono:

I've had more than my share of that. Last time I went fishing, I brought my catch home. We celebrate 20 years next September!

Lol..... I wonder if its the ASU cart girls???? HAHAHA

Dudes, I consider myself a fair mod but don't hate on Jay Z.

omg dude...Nebraska golfer last weekend at Karsten completely stopped me in my tracks. Hot and hit GIRs...shes too good for me lol

Do love me some ASU cart girls though ;) now that I am single I should totally follow through on some of these numbers.

omg dude...Nebraska golfer last weekend at Karsten completely stopped me in my tracks. Hot and hit GIRs...shes too good for me lol

Do love me some ASU cart girls though ;) now that I am single I should totally follow through on some of these numbers.

HahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yoccos you left me no choice...Going to play Karsten today I guess (Yes that is a rant I hate the course lol)

I dropped a perfect thats what she said in the pondering thread... and nothing. I'm a wee bit hurt.

Fishing off the company pier eh Smallie? :nono:

I've had more than my share of that. Last time I went fishing, I brought my catch home. We celebrate 20 years next September!
It was tradition. It was a once a year thing for four years until she got married! haha

pre or post marriage smallie? I wont tell! :|
Very pre, by about six years. And not this marriage! This was back in the '80s.

Well we have been pretty swamped at work. Which means I haven't had as much time for THP as I would have liked. Sorry Ladies and Gents for my slow down in activity. November is over, now I can focus on the important things... THP! On a good note I did sell 10 cars in 9 days! The month started out slow but ended strong! Yippee... Got my MC 2.0 (if I'm picked) and my outing $$! :clapp:

i just found out the tiniest of tree branches can drastically alter the flight of my golf ball... x4

GPP Golf's Facebook had a link to golf wrx's site saying they are testing yellow prototype Titleist balls and it included the pics that were from this site. The stolen pics even had their watermark on them. When I pointed it out someone tried defending them saying its not their fault. Ok. Give me a break, give credit where credit is due.

Edit: ever heard of copyright infringement?

Jeff: becomes very evident why THP honors embargo dates, huh? Slimy fellows at some places I tell you. Anything for a story including stealing photos.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Yea I know, just pisses me off and turns people away in my opinion. I've never been a member there and will not because of things like this and other stories I've heard.

Jeff: becomes very evident why THP honors embargo dates, huh? Slimy fellows at some places I tell you. Anything for a story including stealing photos.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Note to self: Find a way to watermark all pictures with what website I'm originally posting them.

Maybe JB could chime in here. Any way you guys could watermark pictures we upload, or guide us as to how to watermark them ourselves? I would put something like "Photo by Jeff Conner, for The Hackers Paradise" or "Photo by Jeff Conner, for THP".

I realize it may be too much work for you guys to do so I would prefer the second option. Is watermarking difficult? Sorry I haven't looked into it.

Maybe JB could chime in here. Any way you guys could watermark pictures we upload, or guide us as to how to watermark them ourselves? I would put something like "Photo by Jeff Conner, for The Hackers Paradise" or "Photo by Jeff Conner, for THP".

I realize it may be too much work for you guys to do so I would prefer the second option. Is watermarking difficult? Sorry I haven't looked into it.

You can do it in Photoshop rather easily.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You'd have to watermark it since you are hosting the picture.

I know it's easy to do if you have Photoshop, but it might be tougher with a free program. But I think any watermarking would need to be done by the individual members as they see fit.

Cool. I do have Photoshop, I will figure it out next week (once I'm done with finals).

Yea I figured the individual uploading should be the one to watermark it, I was just curious. I guess if THP watermarked all photos uploaded it would not only take a ton of work, they could end up doing what the "other site" did which was the point of this rant in the first place.

Thanks guys.

Got stood up tonight...she could have at least texted me something. Fun times! /sigh

Got stood up tonight...she could have at least texted me something. Fun times! /sigh

Ouch. I would not be a happy camper. I got married so I will never get stood up. But now I wish I could just have a dinner alone.

Ouch. I would not be a happy camper. I got married so I will never get stood up. But now I wish I could just have a dinner alone.
That's funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back