LONGEST ball off of tee for scramble

Noah Williams

Self descibed legend
Reaction score
Handicap
Headcase
Have a scramble coming up and playing with three guys that arent long off of tee. Ill play my normal NXT Tour after the tee, but i just want something to pound off the tee. My swing speed is only 96-99, but my Burner 2.0 helps with any shortcomings in my swing speed. Any suggestions? Again, i dont care about playability, greenside control,just pure distance off the tee. Thanks

Illegal - FooKingLong Balls
Legal - Bridgestone e7
Although with the slower swing speed, you might want to look at softer compression and the e6 might be a better choice.

I hit the e7 a few weeks back.(got a sample 2 pack). I was told that for my swing speed the new HX HOT? and the Slazenger Raw Distance would be the ticket. I just want to kill this thing..whos knows i may even get to a 100mph:banana:

i like the Nike tour D they are really long for me.

I picked up the Slazenger Raw Distance for this purpose during our guys golf weekend 2 weeks ago. Picked up some yards. Plus, they are super cheap. Catch them on sale for about $10 a box.

Cally B.B. diablo - lowest compression available i think
Wilson smartcore
W/S D:25
W/S 50 elite - should be long with your s.s.
Bridgestone e7
intech ti beta - Zero playability but its long
Top-flite XL distance - ^^^^

There are more but, thats all i have had experience with.

Cally B.B. diablo - lowest compression available i think
Wilson smartcore
W/S D:25
W/S 50 elite - should be long with your s.s.
Bridgestone e7
intech ti beta - Zero playability but its long
Top-flite XL distance - ^^^^

There are more but, thats all i have had experience with.

+1 on the Rock Flite. +1 for the fooking long as well. I'ld get the fooking long just for the packaging alone. Ninja Like speeds? You don't have to tell me twice.

BTW scramble formats with all that ball picking up and placing, is a great time for the ole exploding golf ball joke on your buddy. :D

EDIT: Hey look a THP Sighting. Hackers Paradise gets mentioned on the Foo King Long Website mainpage
https://www.fookinglong.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=53

The E6 is long, but I always seem to hit it really high. The Nike Crush is another affordable long ball.

I am definitely appreciating the opinions.:clapp:
Ive never just looked tohit a rock, so its just a matter of preference i guess? Keep the ideas coming, i need as many as i can get

I have hit the slazenger raw distance. The ones I used seemed to lose their shape if that makes sense. But for as cheap as they are you could hit new ones often.

I used to hit Nike MOJOs and they seemed a fair amount longer than the gamer v2s I'm hitting now. Also cheap (which is why I played them). Just my $0.02.

I used to hit Nike MOJOs and they seemed a fair amount longer than the gamer v2s I'm hitting now. Also cheap (which is why I played them). Just my $0.02.
I play Nike Mojo's....they're pretty long. The One Tour D's are longer, but my swing speed is well over 100 so that high compression ball really explodes off the face of my driver.

Noodle Long and Soft

Back