Location Location Location OHIO

BROCK

Hackshack
Reaction score
Handicap
Is there anyone on here that is from the Toledo, Findlay, Lima area?

We have a lot of OH people on THP. I know a couple of them have been to our THP Golf Outing and Demo Day and a few more are talking about carpooling down for the next one.

We have a lot of OH people on THP. I know a couple of them have been to our THP Golf Outing and Demo Day and a few more are talking about carpooling down for the next one.

I'm hoping to be one them for next year!!

I'm hoping to be one them for next year!!

Thats good....I hope you hook up with the people before then......Oh does having Grandparent last name Toledo count.....haha.Just kidding. Good luck in your search

Cleveland area here, though I went to Ohio Northern University and am very familiar with that part of the state.

Bullfrog is a toledo guy, and we have a handful of Columbus, Cinic, Dayton guys too.

Born and raised in Cincinnati...but I'm in the military and have not lived in Ohio since I left in 1986. I will be visiting Mom & Dad though in late July.

Columbus

Cleveland area here, though I went to Ohio Northern University and am very familiar with that part of the state.

Bullfrog is a toledo guy, and we have a handful of Columbus, Cinic, Dayton guys too.

I will be in your neck of the woods on Monday playing. My fiance is from Mentor and I'll be playing with my future father-in-law. It will be the first time him and I have played together. First time in 3 years and he is an avid golfer. Don't know why it has taken so long but I figure I have to play with him at least once before her and I get married.:D

Welcome to THP Brock! I'm from Mason (Just north of Cincy).

You should probably check out the Ohio Golf Get Together thread... Happening June 11/12th weekend. I don't think the tee times are full just yet, so if you're interested, I'm sure they can make room for you..

oh yes, we can make room for a fellow Ohioan, shoot me a PM if you are interested, and welcome to the site!

welcome to the site!

oh yes, we can make room for a fellow Ohioan, shoot me a PM if you are interested, and welcome to the site!

Yea I seen this. If I had joined a little earlier, I could have fit it in. It is early in the year and I'm sure this won't be the last one. I will definitely try and make the next one or hook up with some people. i don't mind driving to play. I've played the Beavercreek course in that area a few times.

I think some of your fellow Vest Wearers (hehe) are carpooling down for the big 2012 THP Outing as well.

Yea I seen this. If I had joined a little earlier, I could have fit it in. It is early in the year and I'm sure this won't be the last one. I will definitely try and make the next one or hook up with some people. i don't mind driving to play. I've played the Beavercreek course in that area a few times.

well we still have plenty of room if you change your mind

I think some of your fellow Vest Wearers (hehe) are carpooling down for the big 2012 THP Outing as well.

ouch, it stings a little

For the record, I can think of at least one car pool that will be anti-vest originating from Ohio and heading to the THP outing 2012 haha!

15 hours in a car, and not a peep about college football.. A guy can dream!

for the record, i can think of at least one car pool that will be anti-vest originating from ohio and heading to the thp outing 2012 haha!

15 hours in a car, and not a peep about college football.. A guy can dream!

no chance buddy!

Back