The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whipped out the cajones with that onside kick. Too bad they couldn't close the deal on that drive. Flynn looking nervous the closer they got.

FG better than a sharp stick in the eye. Time to play some D. Woodson wants some payback for the tuck rule.

Kevin

Charles dropped the ball on that drive. Literally. Twice. Shoot.

Kevin

Brady had 3 ints dropped in the Bears game. Im certainly not complaining just pointing it out. His passes seem resistant to other teams.
Charles dropped the ball on that drive. Literally. Twice. Shoot.

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flynn's getting confused. Good D on the last drive.

Kevin

Brady had 3 ints dropped in the Bears game. Im certainly not complaining just pointing it out. His passes seem resistant to other teams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yah his wide outs make good dbs

That one was with extra cheese! Great throw!

Kevin

Bishop. Wood laid he did.

Kevin

For the Packers to win this, they need to make every play they have a chance to make. Just a horrible drop by Nelson. Terrible.

Kevin

I stopped caring about football as a whole this year when 1) Nebraska lost in the big 12 championship 2) I lost in the first round of our fantasy league for NFL after only having one loss in the regular season...

Wow, big score by the Packers there, especially if they don't let the Pats score on the 2-minute drill at the end of this half. The Pack gets the ball at the start of the second half too! I take back my "deer in headlights" comment about Flynn!

EDIT: How in the hell do you let an offensive lineman run a kickoff back to the 4 yard line???

Last edited:
Are you kidding me?

Kevin

OMg, that was awesome.

Win or lose, the special teams needs a talking to.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Kevin

Great comebacker. Like making a par after knocking the first putt twelve feet by. Really nice drive.

Kevin

YES! BIG B.J. RAJI!

AWESOME!

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back