If only my golf game was good enough that i did not have to go to work...

schultzy

Reaction score
Well i woke up this morning and would have rather go play golf than have to go to work...but i don't get payed to play golf...only if i was much better...or if i could get on the course more..just maybe....darn work.

Well i woke up this morning and would have rather go play golf than have to go to work...but i don't get payed to play golf...only if i was much better...or if i could get on the course more..just maybe....darn work.

Trust me if it were, then you would be working! But golf as a job is a good way to get by!

Trust me if it were, then you would be working! But golf as a job is a good way to get by!

I agree, if that is what you did every day, it would definitely be work, hours per week hitting range balls, putting, chipping, sand play with much less course time than you would think.

Well, I'm one of the lucky ones because I love my job. As much as I love golf, I like it better as my favorite hobby.

ok..we can call it working BUT bloody hell what a way to make a living...hitting range balls,putting,testing equipment...where do i sign up

ok..we can call it working BUT bloody hell what a way to make a living...hitting range balls,putting,testing equipment...where do i sign up

Dont forget the mortgage, college fund, car note, food, travel, dental visits....playing, testing are all fun until life gets in the way. You have to be good enough to know these items are taken care of...

Dont forget the mortgage, college fund, car note, food, travel, dental visits....playing, testing are all fun until life gets in the way. You have to be good enough to know these items are taken care of...

i think you might be missing the point i was trying to make....if only i was good enough that i wouldn't have to do a regular job...and get paid for playing golf instead

I think we all just need sugar mommas haha! A buddy of mine always says "It's a sorry a** woman that can't support one man" to his wife (jokingly of course)..

Pretty funny.

I'm kind of glad that I work as much as I do and in no relation to golf. It makes me want to play more and I really enjoy it more as the only rule for me in golf is NOT talking about work!!!

I'm kind of glad that I work as much as I do and in no relation to golf. It makes me want to play more and I really enjoy it more as the only rule for me in golf is NOT talking about work!!!

You might be onto something there DD...maybe thats why i want to be out there so much because i work to hard...hmmmm

I woke up this morning and thought Damn I wish I was retired so I could go out and play golf everyday. I'd rather play golf for fun, rather than competitively, too much pressure.

I wake up every day with this feeling. If golf was my job things would be pretty fun for me.

I get up earlier for golf than I do for work...I don't know if I'd love to get paid to play golf. I like playing without pressure. Maybe I'd love something in the field of golf.

Maybe you should be a salesman or a banker - get paid to lose matches to your customers!

If I didn't have to pay taxes I could afford to work less and play more.

Kevin

Maybe you should be a salesman or a banker - get paid to lose matches to your customers!

I am a salesman who works on the road every weekday...but to many customers to see to spend a day playing golf with just 2 or 3.

If I was paid for my game I'd take home about what those Chinese workers take home to put together our $300 drivers.

Ok, laugh. This is not a political post, just another poor attempt with my dry humor.

Back