I'm BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

claycribbs

Fear the Dolphin Swag!
Reaction score
Handicap
Ok guys, I know it's been a while and now I can say it.......... I'm BACK!

Welcome back "ole Clay" :D! You been chasing women and playing too much golf huh?

Tiger? Is that you?

Never heard of you. lol. Where've you been junior?

Kevin

Welcome back "ole Clay" :D! You been chasing women and playing too much golf huh?

I did that while I was an active member! LOL.

School was just pressing down on me with Finals and stuff. But now summer is here!

Glad to see you back....seems that multiple very active members have disappeared in the last month. Hoping it's just because golf season is here and they are out playing 24/7! :)

Welcome back clay

You were gone?

Welcome back Clay, I have been keeping up with you somewhat on facebook, looking forward to your "world class" thread starting talents again.

Welcome back, Clay. I've seen you've been pretty busy from your FB entries. Good to have you home.

Welcome back buddy! I know you kicked arse in your first year of highschool golf! Good job!

You're still a genious Clay!

Welcome back buddy! I know you kicked arse in your first year of highschool golf! Good job!

Thanks TC. It was a learning year. I'm trying my best this summer to get into better shape and really improve the swing and game. Next year is my year!

Thanks TC. It was a learning year. I'm trying my best this summer to get into better shape and really improve the swing and game. Next year is my year!

I like it pal!!!

welcome back clay!!

Welcome back home

Welcome back Clayy! I'm very jealous of you due to the fact that my finals are next week :banghead:

Back