I feel a cold coming on

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I think I am going to be sick tomorrow about lunchtime.

It's supposed to be 60* at noon and 64* at 4:00 and my wife wants to play golf. We'll have a 10 mph north wind to deal with but should be OK.

I hate it when I feel a cold coming on....Hehe. Enjoy the weather.

Be sure to take a lot of Vitamin G.

Oscillococcinum... it's amazing! I take it if I feel anything going on and bam, next morning I am in the clear

my entire house had influenza B and dad/brother both had strep... I walked away without a sniffle thanks to this stuff

Oscillococcinum... it's amazing! I take it if I feel anything going on and bam, next morning I am in the clear

I don't think that's what I need!

Wow, DD was a little slow with this one.

I seem to have a real cold coming on. No golf weather, and Boo has been sick for two days now.

Wow, DD was a little slow with this one.

yeah... pretty bad there!

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

That cough you've got sounds terrible Smalls. :wink: Have a nice afternoon.

I'm sure I'll be better by Thursday.

I think this one is more of a 4 hour flu.

my brother is a banker and so he hates getting sick cuz then he can't play golf with clients

I feel a cold coming on this week too. From what I hear, 70s and maybe 80 this week!

I would love to feel a cold coming on, but my co-worker is having her baby on Tuesday so no sun and fun for me, just work work work....I guess I can't complain too much thought, I do get to go to Transitions Saturday and Sunday.

I feel a cold coming on too. Tomorrow its supposed to be sunny with temps in the 60s and my home course opened today at 11:00am.
Id love to call in to work, saying Ive come down with a case of anal glaucoma (that sickness where you cant see your ass coming into work that day), but instead of going to tough it out and play a quick 9 after work.

Back