Barkley Going to the Big House

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Charles Barkley sentenced to 5 days in jail after pleading guilty for his DUI arrest.

It's too bad that he was drinking and driving, it was refreshing to hear a celebrity actually take responsibility for his mistake and admit that he was wrong. I heard his apology (I heard it on the radio but apparently he apologized on TNT) it seemed sincere.

...we're not going to white-collar resort prison. No, no, no. We're going to federal POUND ME IN THE ASS prison.

Y'know, minimum-security prison is no picnic. I have a client in there right now. He says the trick is: kick someone's ass the first day, or become someone's b*tch. Then everything will be all right. W-Why do you ask, anyway?

• Admin
It was nice to see him just plead guilty and take it.

Nice Office Space reference Harry.

You do know some of the happenings all involved with this, right?
Funny stuff, going to see Irkle and prostitutes, and such. Just an entertaining story all around.

You do know some of the happenings all involved with this, right?
Funny stuff, going to see Irkle and prostitutes, and such. Just an entertaining story all around.

Irkle? I thought he just said that he was going to see his girlfriend.

Something about a "massage therapist", which confessed came with extras and somehow he was either going to or from the guy who played Irkle's house...something along these lines. IT was on the Bob and Tom sindicated radio talk show a few weeks ago right after it happened.

Back