Nike TW Masters Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
So I get a package today and low and behold Nike sent us over Tiger Woods shirts from the Masters. No, not his used shirts, but the styles...hehe

513461946_T8i3e-M.jpg

That is SO cool!

Are these for Review? I'm interested to see how comfortable these are. I had the chance to get one for $26.00 at a Nike outlet store.

• Admin
We will review them Dent. You had the brand new line from the Masters available at an Outlet?

• Admin
I bought one at an outlet last week and love it. I also got a great pair of the TW shorts. Extremely comfortable and the quality seems great and well made.

• Admin
I assure you dont be. We do not keep what you think we do.

I bought one at an outlet last week and love it. I also got a great pair of the TW shorts. Extremely comfortable and the quality seems great and well made.

The one thing I love the most that adds that extra touch is the little TW metal peice on the end of the sleeve. Some have that.

I do too Dent. Both the shorts and shirt I bought have that. All of these do too.

I just got a TW shirt a couple of weeks ago, very nice and comfy too.

Love the white one.

The one thing I love the most that adds that extra touch is the little TW metal peice on the end of the sleeve. Some have that.

dent,
i agree with you... i think it really puts that little something extra in the brand, and i really like the white one from above...

very nice...

I certainly seems as if eveything he associates his name to is of the highest quality. And the style factor is ususally off the chart IMO.

I have several of the TW shirts as well as regular Nike Drifit shirts. They are the greatest things in warm weather.

Back