What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice!!!! you and OEM scored the same windshirt. i like that one a lot. love the asia shirt as well. good stuff man.

nice!!!! you and OEM scored the same windshirt. i like that one a lot. love the asia shirt as well. good stuff man.

Yeah, I love that wind shirt. I saw it at the show last year and really wanted it ever since. Its got half sleeves and is great to keep in the golf bag.

Yeah, I love that wind shirt. I saw it at the show last year and really wanted it ever since. Its got half sleeves and is great to keep in the golf bag.

Yep I got the same one, good to hear it looks nice in person.

dude, didn't you say you wished you would've ordered a larger belt? i thought so, but could be wrong. CL77 is interested in a belt but a little unsure on what size to order.

i also hope that OEM scores a hat for me today!

It really does. Well, what did you get? Throw the pics in the thread

Something about the reversible TM black/plaid belt is singing to me.

JB is there anything on the front of the Asia shirt you ordered?

Sent from my Ally using Tapatalk

dude, didn't you say you wished you would've ordered a larger belt? i thought so, but could be wrong. CL77 is interested in a belt but a little unsure on what size to order.

i also hope that OEM scores a hat for me today!

Most of my shorts and pants are 32, I can wear a 34 too all depending on the cut and such, so I bought the 34" Sligo belt and it barely fits.

I also added these two things to my closet as well.

Nike-Dri-FIT-Shoulder-Grid-Mens-Golf-Polo-Shirt-381322_100_A.png

bigtimer-black-L.jpg

My latest editions to the closet which should come this next week: Sligo Asia shirt, Digitile shorts, windshirt and icon sweater.

10-143-2.jpg

10-121-2.jpg

09-086_TROPICAL-4.jpg

No thats not me.
09-055_IVORY-2.jpg

And also new is the Miyazaki hat, dont hate!
IMG_0198.jpg

JB is there anything on the front of the Asia shirt you ordered?

Nope. Its solid.

Most of my shorts and pants are 32, I can wear a 34 too all depending on the cut and such, so I bought the 34" Sligo belt and it barely fits.

Yeah, if you are 32-34 short size, it probably means you are a 34 sligo size, I would have gone with a 36 belt.

Love that nike shirt JB! And oem knows how to rock the sligo asia

Dude those shirts are hawt

I really really love the fit of Travis Mathew shirts. This one is no different.

And Nike shirts are well Nike shirts. Great design team.

here's my latest haul from Sligo
09-010_MCKENNA-2T.jpg

09-065_SLATE-2T.jpg

09-068_CLEVELANDSTRIPE-2T.jpg

09-056_IvoryPlaid-2T.jpg

Hanks is trying to be like me with the pinstriped shorts. I love them. Hard to match with anything other than their Mint Polo, but I have that, so it works. I also have that bottom pair of pants in shorts. Absolutely love them.

those pants will be made into shorts for sure. those pinstriped shorts will go with white and baby blue too.....
Hanks is trying to be like me with the pinstriped shorts. I love them. Hard to match with anything other than their Mint Polo, but I have that, so it works. I also have that bottom pair of pants in shorts. Absolutely love them.

those pants will be made into shorts for sure. those pinstriped shorts will go with white and baby blue too.....

I love the shorts. You really think those shorts will go with white and baby blue? Hmmmm. I will have to check that out.

definitely white. baby blue possibly but I think it would be a nice twist, esp. with a white belt
I love the shorts. You really think those shorts will go with white and baby blue? Hmmmm. I will have to check that out.

definitely white. baby blue possibly but I think it would be a nice twist, esp. with a white belt

Yeah, I am not seeing it. But we will find out that is FO SHO! We both have them coming.

remember, I out together combos that you wouldn't think would go but do.

Exhibit A

IMG_0479.jpg

we just can't wear them at the same time hehe
Yeah, I am not seeing it. But we will find out that is FO SHO! We both have them coming.

Picked this up last night at GG for hitting the Burner 2.0s
4450e929-6cd4-19f4.jpg

4450e929-6cec-923c.jpg

4450e929-6d00-dd21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nice hat hanks. did you take your own set in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back