THP Fantasy Football 2011 is Official

Thats why I love Thursday drafts. My Saturdays stay interuption free.

Hahah boo!! I'm gonna miss out - I'd rather so sunday pm!

Hahah boo!! I'm gonna miss out - I'd rather so sunday pm!

Dude auto draft is not that bad. Set the order how you want it. Or get an Ipad or something and take a "bathroom break":poop:

I'm going to draft Dez, Miles and Homo in the 1st round

I can't wait for this to start...hehe

Still waiting on dubbleDXU to join.

I have to say, League 3 is a little slower to the move than everybody else it appears.

Still waiting on dubbleDXU to join.

I have to say, League 3 is a little slower to the move than everybody else it appears.

I think the intelligence level drops between each league:bulgy-eyes:

Dubbledxu has until 12pm EST today to sign up or we are moving to the next person. So if you are interested in the league send me a PM and I will start a wait list.

Maybe that's really Hanks and he's doing his thing again. haha

I played some FF on my PS3 this morning and had to replace my TV b/c I'm so damn good.

You chumps have no idea what's about to happen.

Where's that Icon of Bygone?

I played some FF on my PS3 this morning and had to replace my TV b/c I'm so damn good.

You chumps have no idea what's about to happen.

Where's that Icon of Bygone?

JB is in here somewhere:dance:

JB blows at FF. He rides his wife's coat tails man.

He does. You should have seen the ridiculous trade he made last year:loser:

He does. You should have seen the ridiculous trade he made last year:loser:

He heard I was playing this year and just didn't even sign up. That's intimidation chunky.

He heard I was playing this year and just didn't even sign up. That's intimidation chunky.

I'm quite intimidated Capt. If you ever make it over to casa Chunky I will be hiding my TV:shock:

I'm quite intimidated Capt. If you ever make it over to casa Chunky I will be hiding my TV:shock:

Nah, I like you. We're good. You are just a Cowboy fan, that's all. I think I'm definitely drafting a bunch of Cowboys this year.

Nah, I like you. We're good. You are just a Cowboy fan, that's all. I think I'm definitely drafting a bunch of Cowboys this year.

I will be hitting you up like Bridges on crack then:call-me:

Looks like Rusty scared off Dubbledxu too. He's aboot to lose his spot in league 3. I might take that spot just so I can beat you in that league too. And I know you didnt sign up for that league that's just how good I am.

Looks like Rusty scared off Dubbledxu too. He's aboot to lose his spot in league 3. I might take that spot just so I can beat you in that league too. And I know you didnt sign up for that league that's just how good I am.

Krust, you and your NFL satellite radio are about to get a lesson in how FF works. It's about making bold moves and I'm full of them.

I have a feeling this draft is going to be epic:bomb:

Krust, you and your NFL satellite radio are about to get a lesson in how FF works. It's about making bold moves and I'm full of them.

I hope Foster picks better then Daddy Rust does.

I hope Foster picks better then Daddy Rust does.

He probably does. He's already bigger in the nether regions than his uncle Krust. I could let my gimp draft for me and I'll still out manage a desperate Cowboy homer.

So I just flipped through the ESPN Football issue. Or maybe it should be called the ESPN I want to lick Mike Vicks balls issue. What are they going to do when that porous line gets Vick killed by week 3? HOW BOUT DEM COWBOYS!!!:cowboy::cowboy::cowboy::cowboy:

Back