Official Charity Raffle Event Day 4

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
For day 4 we will be giving away 5 prizes....

Prize #1 Live Eyewear Quattro Glasses
512798673_Rn5HP-L.jpg

Prize #2 Cobra - Camo GT Stand Bag
512798598_SHt6w-L.jpg

Prize #3 Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ ST Shaft
512798752_f3HC2-L.jpg

Prize #4 Sligo Wear Complete Outfit
512798481_bTtz4-L.jpg

Prize #5 YES! Putters - Tiffany Putter
512798411_9jh7Q-L.jpg

Cool! It's time to win the sunglasses now to complete my shirt and hat! :D

Thanks again THP.

THe sunglasses are four different styles and the winner can pick which one he or she wants.

do they make Sligo wear in size Fat?

some very nice stuff here

They do RS.

i like the looks of those Quattro sunglasses. but i honestly have about 40 pair of sunglasses already, lol. i have them in 2 large acrylic sunglass cases i bought from a store shelf supplier, lol... well, i have room for a few more pair, heh

Oh, and the bag will be nice too. My Golden Bear GX2 starter bag isn't exactly in the best of conditions. :D

Sorry Dent, it is my turn! MWhwwwwwhhhhaaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaa

This site...and this charity event DOES NOT suck. I'm here to tell you all this right now.

I'm not sure how I feel about the camo, but that Cobra bag looks pretty nice.

Not sure if you guys know this or not but I have the upper hand on anything camo FYI :act-up: Oh and sunglasses too. I actually forgot my sunglasses and had to buy a cheap pair when I got here and they allready broke lol so im going blind

I want a new putter soooooo badly. A Yes! putter actually...

Not sure if you guys know this or not but I have the upper hand on anything camo FYI :act-up: Oh and sunglasses too. I actually forgot my sunglasses and had to buy a cheap pair when I got here and they allready broke lol so im going blind

I vote to give you the camo bag just for what you do.

About an hour to go guys.

I sooooooooooooooooooo want those sunglasses.

As with the sundog ones, later on in the raffle, are you going to be giving away the other pairs?

We sure are Floppy.

We sure are Floppy.

Awesome!

One pair is all I'm asking for! I've never had anything more than $10 WalMart specials! :p

Back