Reaction score
IMG_2702.jpg

IMG_2709.jpg

IMG_2728.jpg

IMG_2726.jpg

IMG_2705.jpg

Gorgeous! Great pics.

Nice pics Julie!

The Monarchs and the rest of the butterflies are simply caterpillars in their cocoons in KC. At least I figure they are, I haven't seen any for a while.

Nice pics Julie!

The Monarchs and the rest of the butterflies are simply caterpillars in their cocoons in KC. At least I figure they are, I haven't seen any for a while.

Did you know Monarchs migrate to Mexico each winter? All the way from Canada. Texas must be a last stop, they were all gone by this time in Minnesota.

And yet I thought Texas only had an Entrance from Mexico, not an Exit....Just kidding. What camera did you use for those?

Canon Powershot. It takes some great pictures although I wish the memory was a bit bigger. I feel very Maria Sharapova.

I assume you can have an SD card right? They make em huge now.

1. Checked card
2. Realized JB was right
3. Suddenly got very creeped out...
4. Checked for cameras and stalkers
:wink:

What size is the card that you need? If 1gb will work for you, I will send you one out. We have quite a few.

Did you know Monarchs migrate to Mexico each winter? All the way from Canada. Texas must be a last stop, they were all gone by this time in Minnesota.

You know, I did. But I forgot. So forget what I said before!

What size is the card that you need? If 1gb will work for you, I will send you one out. We have quite a few.

Are you serious? You're so awesome! I only have 256MB (which you know since you're watching me), so anything is better!

You know, I did. But I forgot. So forget what I said before!

It's OK, a lot of folks forget those tiny guys haul that much! Watch out for the little ones to actually be pretty tough!

Fiancee is watching me, so I cant be watching you right now. If it is SD card, it will go out on Monday. Just make sure you take SD.

Wow, that's cool Josh. Wish mine took SD! But I already have 3, 1gig xd cards!

Fiancee is watching me, so I cant be watching you right now. If it is SD card, it will go out on Monday. Just make sure you take SD.

Boyfriend is watching football, so you'd prob tip him off anyway. But seriously, that's really nice. Thank you.

No problem. Packaged up and will go out Monday. SHould get it shortly after the rule book you won. Keep your eyes peeled for the goodies. It will be there soon.

Nice pics Julie...

Sometimes the Monarchs will travel in large groups (flocks?). I've been out at the farm and seen what seemed like never-ending trails of Monarchs a couple of times. They're really amazing creatures.

Those are beautiful Julie. Nice work.

Canon Powershot. It takes some great pictures although I wish the memory was a bit bigger. I feel very Maria Sharapova.

You point, grunt loudly & take the picture??

You point, grunt loudly & take the picture??

Don't you guys have the Maria Sharapova Canon Powershot commercials? ("Make every shot a Powershot"...?)

You have all the luck. I want to feel Maria Sharapova.

According to the commercials, all you need to do is buy a Canon. Oh wait, but wouldnt you also feel like Andre Agassi?

According to the commercials, all you need to do is buy a Canon. Oh wait, but wouldnt you also feel like Andre Agassi?

I don't think I want to feel Andre Agassi.

You have all the luck. I want to feel Maria Sharapova.

D@mnit! I was just patting myself on the back earlier for creating a thread that actually stayed clean.

But since it's gone, FTR Claire...none of us do!

I was just patting myself on the back earlier for creating a thread that actually stayed clean.

On THIS forum? With THESE people?

Whatever were you thinking Julie?:roll:

Back