Official Charity Raffle Event Day 5

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
Here are the prizes for Day 5 (as normal these are in no particular order)....

Prize #1 Cleveland CG14 Wedges
510354717_v97W5-L.jpg

Prize #2 Keri Golf Bag Courtesy of Lady Golf or Men's Equivalent
479413720_xki53-L.jpg

Prize #3 SunDog Eye Wear Sunglasses
510355013_Wh4VT-L.jpg

Prize #4 Travis Mathew Outfit
510382096_j3Atd-L.jpg

510382378_sjSmf-L.jpg

Prize #5 LIJA Apparel Gift Card worth $100
464671207_SkEDz-L.jpg

No comments on these?

Sweeeet! I REALLY want either the CG14 wedges, or the Sundog sunglasses. I want me some shades! :D

The wedges are mine, Ill take the Travis Matthew outfit too.

I :love: girls in Lija.

I am going to win the TM outfit! No lie.

Sorry Dent, this ones mine. Maybe if your lucky ill autograph a picture of me wearing it for you.

No comments on these?

I didn't notice it yet among the more recent ones today. I'm just hoping you guys meet the goal for the charities more then I pay attention to the prizes honestly.

Thanks AJ. We are really close, but just a little short. We should make it by the end. We have a few more prizes we are adding that are late to the party.

Just so everybody knows, the Men's golf bag is extremely nice as well.

Just so everybody knows, the Men's golf bag is extremely nice as well.
Oh, I didnt see there was a mens equivalent. I could use a new bag. I guess ill just have to win this too.

I could use just about anything that has been given away so far and that includes everything on Day 5....hard to believe we're already 5 days into this thing! Keep it up THP, this is GREAT!

I could use just about anything that has been given away so far and that includes everything on Day 5....hard to believe we're already 5 days into this thing! Keep it up THP, this is GREAT!

You want to wear Lija Apparel?

He might not but I bet his wife would.

The wedges look nice to me.

What, you're not planning to golf with your desert camos and night vision gogles? Good luck Atticus!

I could really use some new wedges. And a backup pair of glasses would be nice. Oh and I could use some new clothes.

A guy gets a taste of winnings and wants the grand prize...hehe

A guy gets a taste of winnings and wants the grand prize...hehe

Don't we all?

I'll let someone else win the grand prize. I just want some wedges.

We don't even know what the grand prize is! JB says Irons but that could be a trick. Maybe its a Tomahawx tee!!

Back