THP 2010 FF League #2

Team Puttin4Bird is looking for WR's, I have a decent stable of RB's and would like to negotiate a deal to move one for a WR or some kind of combination similar. Let's make a deal, no reasonable offers refused!!!

Im excited for this week actually.

Spoiler
everybodydancenow.gif

echo echo echo...

cause, people obviously dont pay attention to the league board. That worked in team Rhinos advantage BIG TIME!!!

Hows that trade look now? haha

Man my team is the absolute dumpster fire of this league. I started out like gang busters and haven't seen jack go right since. Don't get too comfortable though suckers, I'm going to right the ship just like Wade Phillips is going to in Dallas!

Man my team is the absolute dumpster fire of this league. I started out like gang busters and haven't seen jack go right since. Don't get too comfortable though suckers, I'm going to right the ship just like Wade Phillips is going to in Dallas!

Not this week my friend!!

According to the "experts" it is a even match. I wish you the best. If you do beat me, no more help with the OnPar for you!!!

Last edited:

Like he did for buffalo? har har

what's happening in this league? What are the standings like? Haven't seen anything from wilwin in a couple of weeks

Standings....

EAST
TEAM W L T PCT GB
Doo Doo Brown 5 0 0 1.000 --
Wyld Stallyns 3 2 0 .600 2
ThaHouseThat SnapBuilt 3 2 0 .600 2
The Cat House Six 2 3 0 .400 3
License 2 Taze 2 3 0 .400 3
Team Puttin4Bird 1 4 0 .200 4
The Sofa Kings 1 4 0 .200 4

WEST
TEAM W L T PCT GB
Team STATICLINE 5 0 0 1.000 --
Calloway's Catamounts 3 2 0 .600 2
Sunday Golfer 3 2 0 .600 2
Czervik Construction 3 2 0 .600 2
Team Blah! 2 3 0 .400 3
Lincolnton Chickenhawks 1 4 0 .200 4
Arizona Knight 1 4 0 .200 4

Standings....

EAST
TEAM W L T PCT GB
Doo Doo Brown 5 0 0 1.000 --
Wyld Stallyns 3 2 0 .600 2
ThaHouseThat SnapBuilt 3 2 0 .600 2
The Cat House Six 2 3 0 .400 3
License 2 Taze 2 3 0 .400 3
Team Puttin4Bird 1 4 0 .200 4
The Sofa Kings 1 4 0 .200 4

WEST
TEAM W L T PCT GB
Team STATICLINE 5 0 0 1.000 --
Calloway's Catamounts 3 2 0 .600 2
Sunday Golfer 3 2 0 .600 2
Czervik Construction 3 2 0 .600 2
Team Blah! 2 3 0 .400 3
Lincolnton Chickenhawks 1 4 0 .200 4
Arizona Knight 1 4 0 .200 4

DOO DOO and Staticline each have a 2 game lead...that's nice

what's happening in this league? What are the standings like? Haven't seen anything from wilwin in a couple of weeks

wilwin lost to me last week so hes more than likely thinking things over.

Last edited:
DOO DOO and Staticline each have a 2 game lead...that's nice

DOO DOO in the house!!

Man, I didnt think I was going to pull this last win off. Thanks to rainy weather in NY keeping Keller and Edwards from lighting up too much.

Randy decided he wanted to play a little too.

Me and Static at 5-0...

any trades anyone? lets try something.

DOO DOO in the house!!

Man, I didnt think I was going to pull this last win off. Thanks to rainy weather in NY keeping Keller and Edwards from lighting up too much.

Randy decided he wanted to play a little too.

Me and Static at 5-0...

Saaaa-Weeeeeeett. On the road to the Super Bowl!

Looking for a RB/WR for TE Benjamin Watson or Brandon Pettigrew. Throw something at me!

Last edited:
Nice work fellas, let's keep some action going in this league. Just because the commish is an embarassing 1-5 doesn't mean everyone else's team has to suck! This is the week I turn it all around though!!!

Nice work fellas, let's keep some action going in this league. Just because the commish is an embarassing 1-5 doesn't mean everyone else's team has to suck! This is the week I turn it all around though!!!

Awww... poor commish. Your team is too talented to be this bad.....

If you still want to trade let me know....

Thanks fildini, after week 1 I figured I was stacked! The bottom fell out in a hurry.

I need some WR help in a bad way, I have Arian Foster available for a mid range RB/WR combo if anyone has an interest.

Back