Holiday Cheer Day 4 - SeeMore Si4 Putters + SeeMore Gift Bag - 2 WINNERS

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
We are now 3 days into the THP 12 19 Days of Holiday Cheer and today we are giving away TWO prizes! The winners of day 4 will each get a SeeMore Si4Putter plus some extra SeeMore goodies!

2029111.jpg

Good luck everybody and we will make the announcement at 8pm EST in this thread. The 1st post (here) will be updated with the winners name.

EDIT:

And the winners are:

J. Michael T. Aka interlooper
&
Joe J. Aka blugold

Last edited by a moderator:
pwetty pwetty putter

Oh yeah! I'm ready to kick in and win this one! Good luck P4B.... (kidding of course, good luck everyone!)

4th day's the charm? Good luck everyone! Daddy wants a new putter.

Wow, day 4 is spectacular. Two winners!

the gift that keeps on giving.......THP. this is a fabulous gift, thanks to seemore for participating. good luck everyone.

but daddy, I want one NOW!

C'mon baby! Papa needs a new putter! Thanks to THP and SeeMore! Good luck to all

Nice prize! Thank you THP and SeeMore. x2

I've got 2 nice homes for them. One white, one black. :banana:

This is one of the prizes I REALLY want to win. My FGP is lonely and would like a sibling.

This is the one that caught my eye when the list landed. Love me some SeeMore.

not one but two winners! outstanding....I know one forum member who will be on the edge of his seat......

After reading some of JB's posts about Seemore putters, winning this could really help out my putting game. I hope luck is on my side tomorrow night!

Those are beautiful putters. Double the chances baby!!(Said in a Dicky V voice)

I see one of these in my bag tomorrow at 8:01!

not one but two winners! outstanding....I know one forum member who will be on the edge of his seat......

I think I know of 2 actually and those seats will probably be worn out by tomorrow night... Wow x2!

Great looking putter and on top of that there will be not one but two winners!!! Awesome!! Thanks :seemore: and THP

hopefully the winner will grab a sessy THP SeeMore Putter Cover to protect their new baby...if they don't have one already ;)

hopefully the winner will grab a sessy THP SeeMore Putter Cover to protect their new baby...if they don't have one already ;)

Putter covers are most of the fun!

Keeping my fingers crossed for this one! These contests are so exciting and fun!

I almost think it should be a pre-requisite right? Of course we would not ever say such a thing....But we can wish right?

Back