Greetings from CO

Madhavok

Reaction score
Handicap
Good morning, THP!

I found this site while browsing Mizuno's twitter and found about the contest. However, I didn't join just because of it - I started browsing and reading and finally decided to join.

Anyway - this is my second season back with golf after taking three years off due to moving and forgetting my clubs in NY. I used to golf everyday when I worked at my local course in the shop and back then I was probably a bogey golfer. Fast forward now - I'm hovering around that after a few rounds and will hopefully improve on that. Having said that, I didn't get into golf until my early 20s and wish I started sooner !!

Here's to a good summer/season wherever you might be

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome! Another Colorado Golfer to the fold! We need more. There's a couple of us who roam around here, we might have to arrange another get together and soon!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to Paradise

Welcome Fellow Coloradan. As Spiff said, there are several of us here

Thanks for the warm welcome. As for the fellow CO golfers, I played Fox Hollow a week and a half ago and enjoyed it.

Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome. As for the fellow CO golfers, I played Fox Hollow a week and a half ago and enjoyed it.

How were the greens? and how often do you get down to Denver area? Maybe we can get together and play next time you head down

welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

That's fantastic! I play Fox Hollow about once every other week for my "Work League". Love that course, challenging for sure! Lemme know when you're in town next and we can play there together if schedule permits!

Welcome to THP!

welcome!

Welcome to THP, glad to have you here.

Nice to meet you

Back