Johnboy12.5

Reaction score
Handicap
Ghin 9.1
I am stoked....earned an incentive trip for a stay in Augusta starting Sunday! I won't get to see any golf during the actual tournament dates..but I will be there for a practice round, the par 3 tourny, and we will play two rounds ourselves. One at West Lake and the other at Augusta Country Club. I had the option of staying during the actual tournament, but declined so I could get in an extra round of golf and eventually watch the masters from the comfort of my living room! A great belated B-day present!

That's awesome JBoy! Take pics and hit 'em well when you play!

Congrats!!! Well when you play ACC you can see some of #12 and #13. I don't think trying to find your ball over the fence will work though. :D

Well, from ACC you can peep through the fence in some spots and see Augusta National. That is pretty cool IYAM.

That will be an awesome trip.

The camera will be at my side as much as possible while I'm there. I'll post them as soon as I can!

Been the last 2 years on a clubhouse pass......best sporting event ever! Take it all in and enjoy!

How exciting! I know you will be on top of the world. Can't wait to see your pics.

Wow...that will be quite a trip !!

Sounds like an awesome trip JohnBoy. I was able to go down a few years back for a practice round and enjoyed it very much hope you will enjoy your time there as well. I'm quite jealous.

I am insanely jealous, I will try to experience the full glory vicariously through the pics.

That is awesome. Can't wait to see all of the pictures.

thats awesome, enjoy the trip!

Sounds like it will be a great time and Im sure you'll love the par 3 contest.

I am stoked....earned an incentive trip for a stay in Augusta starting Sunday! I won't get to see any golf during the actual tournament dates..but I will be there for a practice round, the par 3 tourny, and we will play two rounds ourselves. One at West Lake and the other at Augusta Country Club. I had the option of staying during the actual tournament, but declined so I could get in an extra round of golf and eventually watch the masters from the comfort of my living room! A great belated B-day present!

you'll enjoy that. Weds is a great day to be there. I have a ton of great pictures from that day. Get there early so you can walk the course. Wait till you see how inexpensive things are inside Augusta National.

That sounds like an awesome trip Jboy! Hope you have a great time, and take a bunch of pics for us!

If jealousy were enough I'd say I'm jealous, but that word is just not enough! You lucky dog, but it sounds like you earned so big congrats and happy belated birthday!

Definitely want pictures if that's possible, though watch out as they came down on Poulter and GMac pretty hard!

Have fun man.

Have fun! I want to go one day...

Thanks everyone. I'll do my best to document the experience!

That's awesome! I'm jealous

Awesome man. I'm there on WEDNESDAY! have fun!

Dang! Have a blast! Augusta is on my bucket list for sure, I just cannot imagine what it would feel like to walk around there....oh my.

I have a friend who's been going since he's been eight. He's now 58. He went with his grandfather and father. Now he goes with his son. The stories he's got to tell.

Back