Ping Nanotech Sydney Putter

I think it looks quite cool, would definitely have considered it had I not just bought the DART.

I actually like how this looks.

stopped by GG after my lesson today and they had one that i got to roll, ive been keeping my eye out for one for a couple weeks now. it rolls pretty nice its A LOT hotter off the face than my spider but i do like the alignment it really stands out. if i can find one cheaper in a few months i might get one just to mess around with.

Rolled this bad boy and I came away liking it. Very easy to align, that red aid just stands out. When I said the ease of use of the spyder and alignment of the DART it does just that.

I like the looks of this putter, has a very nice sharp look to it. I am a fan of the looks of the spider, and this has that similar look to it.

Would like to find a store that has it in stock to demo it.

In terms of overall weight? 350g

In terms of feel? I like it. Its smooth, balanced and really seems to want to assist in making alignment easier.

While I like the non-insert putters, the sheer size of this head immediately makes me think it is going to be heavy feeling. That worries me because I personally like light weight blade style putters.

I like the looks of this one. I am going to have to roll it a few times at the GG. What's the price point? It's looks pricey.

It's $249 at Golfsmith here. I rolled it for a while yesterday and really liked it. I've been eyeing the Ghost Spider for a while, and didn't think anything would top that on my list but I liked this more.

It's $249 at Golfsmith here. I rolled it for a while yesterday and really liked it. I've been eyeing the Ghost Spider for a while, and didn't think anything would top that on my list but I liked this more.
Thanks for the info. About $50 less than I thought.

Rolled this today at a foreign golf galaxy where they dont like up putters and wow this thing is nice. The feel was something you have to experience for yourself but I came away super impressed. It doesnt feel too heavy either. And it comes with a nice midsize grip or this one did. I wanted to OEM it

They milled a ridged texture all over the putter, but the face is dead smooth. Very interesting. Reminds me of the TM Spider to be honest. If it works as well as the TM Spider, it will be a great putter, if a bit odd looking.

Thats what I thought too, looks a whole lot like the Taylormade Spider.

Thats what I thought too, looks a whole lot like the Taylormade Spider.

I thought the same thing when I first saw it in GG but it sure rolls different. I think I might even like it better.

rolled this today at a foreign golf galaxy where they dont like up putters and wow this thing is nice. The feel was something you have to experience for yourself but i came away super impressed. It doesnt feel too heavy either. And it comes with a nice midsize grip or this one did. I wanted to oem it

do it do it!

I thought the same thing when I first saw it in GG but it sure rolls different. I think I might even like it better.

if i had an extra $250 id buy it in a heartbeat even if its currently gonna be my backup. i think its the only putter out that could knock me off my ghost spider right now.

Spent about 45 minutes on the putting green with this one today and came away really impressed. Especially on those putts inside of 10 feet. Setup is good, weighting is incredible and the impact sound is what I like out of a putter. The red alignment really adds to the functionality of making sure you are online and if anybody has followed my putter thoughts over the last few years, I am a big believer in things that help with alignment.

So the red looks pretty good on the green and wasn't distracting at all? Any glare?

Spent about 45 minutes on the putting green with this one today and came away really impressed. Especially on those putts inside of 10 feet. Setup is good, weighting is incredible and the impact sound is what I like out of a putter. The red alignment really adds to the functionality of making sure you are online and if anybody has followed my putter thoughts over the last few years, I am a big believer in things that help with alignment.

Great stuff JB. I'm surprised you like it this much since you're not a bigger mallet guy. The weighting must really be as incredible as you say

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

So the red looks pretty good on the green and wasn't distracting at all? Any glare?

None for me today, but it is cloudy out there.

Great stuff JB. I'm surprised you like it this much since you're not a bigger mallet guy. The weighting must really be as incredible as you say

I dont know man, I played a White Hot #7 for a LONG time. If I can play that, most shapes dont bother me.

Guess I need to go roll it at Golf Galaxy this week. JB, you used the NCX-RAY in the past didn't you??? How does the feel compare to that?

I'm liking the NC putter, but there are always room for more :D

God, Im gonna turn into a putter hoe just like JB

Guess I need to go roll it at Golf Galaxy this week. JB, you used the NCX-RAY in the past didn't you??? How does the feel compare to that?

I'm liking the NC putter, but there are always room for more :D

God, Im gonna turn into a putter hoe just like JB

As much as I like putters, I have really only played with 3 in about 5 years. That is not too shabby.
The feel is completely different to me because of the metals and insert/non

None for me today, but it is cloudy out there.

I dont know man, I played a White Hot #7 for a LONG time. If I can play that, most shapes dont bother me.

Oh my bad, totally forgot about the #7

Wow, why didn't I notice this thread till today. I am also looking for a new putter.. This one looks sweet!

As much as I like putters, I have really only played with 3 in about 5 years. That is not too shabby.
The feel is completely different to me because of the metals and insert/non

Can you get into the way the ball comes off the putter compared to the Pure Roll insert in the Taylormades?

Hmmmmm did you get to try any of the 25 or so footers? Really curious about the longer putts.

Can you get into the way the ball comes off the putter compared to the Pure Roll insert in the Taylormades?

Different feel and sound completely. A grooved insert that offers a click type of sound compared with this is just very contrasting.

Hmmmmm did you get to try any of the 25 or so footers? Really curious about the longer putts.

Not too many. Like most putters non-insert putters it is about speed control. With proper weight and balance, most should find them okay. This one was no different for me.

Back