Course Selection - The Morgan Cup

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The Morgan Cup is just a couple of months away and as THP prepares the final details of this extraordinary event, the courses are being properly prepared for such a challenge. Reunion Resort is the venue for this special weekend and the courses are ready for the challenge as the two teams prepare for their journey to Orlando, FL.

Click here to continue reading...

I'm not even playing and those course descriptions got me pumped for the Morgan Cup!

That is great for everyone. I wish all golfers Luck.. I Haven't picked a team yet.....

Wow. Very, very cool. I think that both courses are going to challenge the participants in different ways. Great choices.

That is great for everyone. I wish all golfers Luck.. I Haven't picked a team yet.....

Hop on the Team Paradise bandwagon, you know that you want to support the winners!

Courses look and sound amazing! Was thinking about this last night and really do look forward to following this event from afar!

Can we put a pool together and start placing bets? Lol. Can't wait to see the action, im looking forward to seeing all the video and pics when it comes up.

Very excited to know the courses/tees so that the research can begin. Both courses look like they will be tremendous tests.

Thanks to Reunion Resort, TaylorMade Golf, Callaway Golf, and THP for making this dream event a possibility.

I not playing and this has me pumped and excited for the participants. Should be a blast for all involved.

Aw, amazing! Such great courses, you guys are in for a treat!

I'm still open to bribes for my support for this contest. :D As usual, I'll probably go with the most Euro homers!

Great selection for the courses. Lots and lots of challenges out there.

These courses are going to be fun and rough at the same time! I can't wait!

I’m looking forward to taking on these courses. I've never played a course designed by Tom Watson before so I am excited about that opportunity. I won't lie 6,500 yards is more than I usually play, but I'll be ready for it!

I'm excited to see these choices. The elevation changes on The Watson course make it the type of course I love to play. Distance is reasonable for the team events.

The Choice of the Nicklaus course for the singles matches is perfect. The yardage choice is stern, but fair to an older player like myself. As I've read and been told this course is the most challenging, not that the other two aren't challenging, I believe it is the best choice for the head to head competition.

So great to hear this. Knowing what we'll be facing in terms of distance and layout can help us build a practice routine.

Thanks to JB, GG, Reunion, TMaG (my sponsor), and Callaway.

Kevin

Super awesome venues to get work done on! I like the yardages. The Nicklaus is going to be a great one to go head to head on.

I applaud the organizers for selecting the two most challenging courses. These two gems, designed by legends, will be an incredible test of our mental game and physical prowess. Looking forward to teeing it up in August.

Time to dial in all those notes I've been accumulating for months.

You know the 6500 number jumped out at me when I first read it. But now looking over the scorecard there are only 2 par 4's that are over 400 yards(and 1 at 399). On paper that doesn't seem too bad at all.

Very much enjoyed the write up on the courses. Interesting challenges await I think, though I'm not even playing. Now I need to determine who I'm cheering for...

You know the 6500 number jumped out at me when I first read it. But now looking over the scorecard there are only 2 par 4's that are over 400 yards(and 1 at 399). On paper that doesn't seem too bad at all.

I agree, seems like the bulk of the distance comes on the 3's and 5's.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Looks so awesome. This will be such a memorable event for THP.

Now I have a lot more studying to do on the courses now that we know where we are playing from. Really looking forward to playing these two gems, and beating up on some Paradisians. Thank you to Reunion resort for hosting the truly remarkable event.

Wow awesome selection of courses! You guys might end up exhausted but it'll be with smiles on your faces. I'm hoping to make it to watch the action, question is who do I follow?

These courses are sick. I’m excited for the MCers that get to play them. I’ll be coming to check the competition out and finally meet some THPers.

Back