Great TV/Movie quotes

Oh, boy... - - - Quantum Leap

Good night, everyone. - - - The Waltons

Good night Elizabeth, good night Jim Bob, good night Erin, Good nght Ben, good night Mary Ellen, good night John Boy ..... order by age I think?

Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word! "A Christmas Story"

Jack Sparrow: I know those cannons. It's the Pearl.
Man in Jail: The Black Pearl? I've heard stories. She's been preying on ships and settlements for near ten years. Never leaves any survivors.
Jack Sparrow: No survivors? Then where do the stories come from, I wonder?

Did I do that? - - - Family Matters

Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the "F-dash-dash-dash" word! "A Christmas Story"

Love that movie. Good chance I'll watch it more than once during the TBS 24 hour marathon Christmas day :D

"Negative, Ghost-rider, the pattern is full"

"I said to Hollywood, 'Where'd he go', Hollywood said, 'WHERE'D WHO GO?!'"

Love that movie. Good chance I'll watch it more than once during the TBS 24 hour marathon Christmas day :D

The greatest scene in the movie:

Schwartz: Well I double-DOG-dare ya!
Ralphie as Adult: [narrating] NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a "triple dare you"? And then, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare.
Schwartz: I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!
Ralphie as Adult: [narrating] Schwartz created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!

"I hear you've been sinking your putts on the company golf course." Berta from Two and A Half Men

Zombieland

Columbus: [after his neighbor changes into a zombie] You see? You just can't trust anyone. The first girl I let into my life and she tries to eat me.

Tallahassee: [Searching for Twinkies] Where are you, you spongy, yellow, delicious bastards?

Tallahassee: [Columbus kisses Wichita] Finally got to first base. Not bad for that scrawny little spit-f***.

Little Rock: Who's Bill Murray?
Tallahassee: I've never hit a kid before. I mean, that's like asking who Gandhi is.
Little Rock: Who's Gandhi?

Columbus: It's amazing how fast the world can go from bad to total **** storm.

Columbus: [Columbus sprays Tallahassee with perfume, Tallahassee turns around and glares at Columbus] Let me begin my three-part apology by saying that you're a wonderful human being.
Tallahassee: Forget about it. But FYI, I have beat wholesale ass for a whole lot less than that.

The greatest scene in the movie:

Schwartz: Well I double-DOG-dare ya!
Ralphie as Adult: [narrating] NOW it was serious. A double-dog-dare. What else was there but a "triple dare you"? And then, the coup de grace of all dares, the sinister triple-dog-dare.
Schwartz: I TRIPLE-dog-dare ya!
Ralphie as Adult: [narrating] Schwartz created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the triple dare and going right for the throat!

I know. I laugh out loud every time I see it and I just laughed out loud reading it. Another good one is when dad's "prize" comes... "Fragile (he pronounces it Fra Jee Lay), must be from Italy!" My wife and I say that every time we get a package marked fragile. :D

I know. I laugh out loud every time I see it and I just laughed out loud reading it. Another good one is when dad's "prize" comes... "Fragile (he pronounces it Fra Jee Lay), must be from Italy!" My wife and I say that every time we get a package marked fragile. :D

My wife told me yesterday that she saw a house with Christmas decorations up. In the middle of the yard was cardboard box with "Fra Jee Lay" written on it. Greatness!!!

Hello, this is Carlton your doorman. - - - Rhoda

Kiss my grits! - - - Alice

youll shoot your eye out kid!

Billy Jack: Now, which is it gonna be: drive your car in the lake or get a dislocated elbow?

My wife told me yesterday that she saw a house with Christmas decorations up. In the middle of the yard was cardboard box with "Fra Jee Lay" written on it. Greatness!!!

That is CLASSIC!!!

Sharronnnnn !!!

Billy Jack: Now, which is it gonna be: drive your car in the lake or get a dislocated elbow?

oh man... now i wanna look to see if i can find a place to watch billy jack online!

Heeeeeeeeere's Johnny! - - - The Tonight Show

Slumdog Millionaire

Jamal Malik: I knew you'd be watching.
Latika: I thought we would meet only in death.

Prem Kumar: Final question for twenty million rupees, and he's smiling. I guess you know the answer.
Jamal Malik: Do you believe it, I don't!
Prem Kumar: You don't? So you take the ten million and walk?
Jamal Malik: No. I'll play.

Latika: You want to do something for me?
Jamal Malik: Anything.
Latika: Then forget me!

Latika: I thought we'd be together only in death.

Police Inspector: Money and women. The reasons for make most mistakes in life. Looks like you've mixed up both.

Back