Official THP 2011 Golf Outing & Demo Day

What if we did random selection out of a hat for teams?

Edit: Or we could do like basket ball and have foul shots, but putts instead.

Pulling names out of a hat could still lead to a "stacked" team, even though not intentional.

Pulling names out of a hat could still lead to a "stacked" team, even though not intentional.

I would hate to be on that team! HAHA

When I graduate in a year and a half, I think I am gonna make this my senior trip (I'll be 18, so it works.)

When I graduate in a year and a half, I think I am gonna make this my senior trip (I'll be 18, so it works.)

Sounds like a good plan to me. You are a smart young man who loves golf and would certainly enjoy what a great trip like this has to offer. Good luck with your spring golf season for 2011!

Last edited:
You're not alone in that!! There are going to be a lot of us "lifers" from now on! THP Outings are the place to be!!

Count me in for life. Can't wait to hang out on the range, at the cart corral, at the ibar, around the pool with my THP family again.

Is it May yet

Things are starting to pick up and more people are booking each week. I think we may be looking at a full outing again.

Things are starting to pick up and more people are booking each week. I think we may be looking at a full outing again.

fantastic news! That goes to show you how successful the last outing was! To think this one could be filled up about 5 months out would be impressive.

fantastic news! That goes to show you how successful the last outing was! To think this one could be filled up about 5 months out would be impressive.

Not sure I would go that far yet, but so many have requested the info to send in and each week we are getting the room report (booked rooms) from the hotel there is another one full. We are over half way full and a couple that we know are going are not on there yet, so we expect that this one will fill up rather quickly after the holidays.

For those on the fence, or leaning towards going, I urge you to sign up now. This is not a sales pitch (I make nothing from this clearly), but we could fill this one up soon and when the spots are full, its all locked up.

Im on the sent for info and waiting to book list. One T and I are gonna be there soon!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that is good news. i know you guys want to get the final things planned so it's off your plate. i'd say you'll see much more activity once the holidays are over and some tax returns start rolling in, haha

I wont be partaking in a 2nd round on Saturday.

+1

I don't always post remotely but when I do, I use Tapatalk.

just gotta arrange travel. room should be all set for me

Same here. It's a sad fact that travel may cost more than our stay at the resort! Oh well. We will be there none the less!

EDIT: My wife decided to go with me! Sorry for the confusion. She is a pretty good golfer and should have fun. Ol' clam needs to be kept in line. LOL

Anyone still looking for a roomie? The wife gave me the ok to book this trip if I can find someone to share a room.

Last edited:
Anyone still looking for a roomie? The wife gave me the ok to book this trip if I can find someone to share a room.

I believe there are a few Clam. Send a PM to Pirate95 as he was the last post I saw definitely looking for one.

Awesome news Clam, glad to have you join in the fun.

clam's coming to florida! good stuff man! i also think that dmb012 was looking for a roomie, but i could be wrong.

Alright Clam! Bringing some porch meat?

I tapped, I talked.

clam's coming to florida! good stuff man! i also think that dmb012 was looking for a roomie, but i could be wrong.
I will look thru the thread again. I s there another way to search for dmb012 so I can PM him.

I will look thru the thread again. I s there another way to search for dmb012 so I can PM him.

not that i know of, he's been posting in the mashie testers thread, may be easier to find him there.

Go to your PM box and click send a new pm. Type the first 3 letters of the screen name and his name should come up.

I am rooming with SW fla

I believe there are a few Clam. Send a PM to Pirate95 as he was the last post I saw definitely looking for one.

EDIT: I told my wife I was looking for a room mate and She decided to go too! She is a pretty good golfer and I think she will have a good time.

Awesome news Clam, glad to have you join in the fun.
Missed this post some how. I pm messaged pirate95, but if anyone else is interested pm me. This is really exciting. I cant wait!

Love seeing so many excited and booking. Its a great way to end 2010 and it looks like we are getting a lot of newcomers (1st outing) coming this time around.

Love seeing so many excited and booking. Its a great way to end 2010 and it looks like we are getting a lot of newcomers (1st outing) coming this time around.

hehe yeap! i cant wait to meet everyone! im so pumped

Back