Customized Putter

Putter has arrived at Slighter Golf. He said he will be working on it this weekend.

Great, can't wait to see what these guys can do. Good luck man.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Great, can't wait to see what these guys can do. Good luck man.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Tom is good Duey, really good. He's got one helluva cult following to boot, not really a massive advertise guy, like Gene the work speaks for itself.

I'm excited for you on this Bridges, I really hope it works out well for ya.

Tom is good Duey, really good. He's got one helluva cult following to boot, not really a massive advertise guy, like Gene the work speaks for itself.

I'm excited for you on this Bridges, I really hope it works out well for ya.

Thanks man, me to!

Tom was able to get the insert out and its now on its way to get anodized red, and the head is off to be made black. It wont be back in for a couple weeks so now have to play the waiting game. Oh and Tom had an extra red Iomic grip laying around and he is putting that on for me instead of the red method grip. Dont have any pictures, since its already boxed up but will try to get some when he gets in back in.

Any luck?
Tom was able to get the insert out and its now on its way to get anodized red, and the head is off to be made black. It wont be back in for a couple weeks so now have to play the waiting game. Oh and Tom had an extra red Iomic grip laying around and he is putting that on for me instead of the red method grip. Dont have any pictures, since its already boxed up but will try to get some when he gets in back in.

Any luck?

Tom should be getting the head and insert back in this week sometime. Going to email him tomorrow to see when he thinks it will be in, then putting insert back in and paint fill will be all that's left.

Still not sure exactly what all to have paint filled but guess I need to decide on that pretty quickly. I know letters on the hosel will be red then fill in the Nike swoosh on the bottom red and I thinks that's it. There are those 3 small dots on each side if you look real close but I'm thinking filling those in with red will be just to much red on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom should be getting the head and insert back in this week sometime. Going to email him tomorrow to see when he thinks it will be in, then putting insert back in and paint fill will be all that's left.

Still not sure exactly what all to have paint filled but guess I need to decide on that pretty quickly. I know letters on the hosel will be red then fill in the Nike swoosh on the bottom red and I thinks that's it. There are those 3 small dots on each side if you look real close but I'm thinking filling those in with red will be just to much red on it.

I cannot wait to see this Bridges, I hope it all goes well.

I'm quite excited to see how this turns out, it sounds pretty sweet!

I'm quite excited to see how this turns out, it sounds pretty sweet!

Thanks man, appreciate it!

Guessing I probably wont have it till late december, maybe early Janurary since he will most likely take some time off for Christmas and New years. It will either be a Christmas or birthday present since my birthday is on the 2nd. lol

Lol that works out well!!

Alright. PICTURE TIME!!!!!

Its still at Tom's but I should have it back maybe late next week or the following week.

I need some help, im still not sure what to do with those 3 dots on each side (leave them alone or fill in red) and the white dot for alignment. What do yall think?

Im really happy with the way it turned out. Was a $30 dollar putter but now it looks as good as anything I have.

Spoiler
NikeBlueChipJustin1-2.jpg

Spoiler
NikeBlueChipJustin2-1.jpg

Spoiler
NikeBlueChipJustin3.jpg

Spoiler
NikeBlueChipJustin4.jpg

Side by side before/after pictures

Spoiler
BC101.jpg

Spoiler
BC101-1.jpg

Reactions: SW
whoa! that turned out incredibly. i'd definitely fill in those little dots on the back but if it were me, i'd have to keep the white dot for alignment, but then again, i'd struggle to see it if it were red. the insert looks incredible. you need a black THP putter cover for that baby!

whoa! that turned out incredibly. i'd definitely fill in those little dots on the back but if it were me, i'd have to keep the white dot for alignment, but then again, i'd struggle to see it if it were red. the insert looks incredible. you need a black THP putter cover for that baby!

Getting it and the chip at the same time when chip comes out!

Im thinking filling in the dots would look even better to.

Getting it and the chip when they come out!

Im thinking filling in the dots would look even better to.

Obviously not the same putter, but here are some fill ins to see what they look like.
971867229_U54w3-L.jpg

Obviously not the same putter, but here are some fill ins to see what they look like.
971867229_U54w3-L.jpg

Ya thats the exact reason why I want to fill in those dots, because of that one and the new 2010 Kia with the insert. I think those 2 look awesome with those "dots" having color on them.

Looks awesome broski!!!!

That thing is really looking hot Bridges. I like the idea of three different colors per the dot's. Red to tie in, then green and purple?

Looks awesome broski!!!!

That thing is really looking hot Bridges. I like the idea of three different colors per the dot's. Red to tie in, then green and purple?

Thanks fellas.

ehh, think I will stick with one color. Thanks for the suggestion though. Have always liked red/black together so dont think purple would fit to well in there lol

Oh yeah, just go neon bright.

Nice looking putter Bridges. I like your color choices.

Looks sick bridges. I'd do the dots white. Or red. But probably white.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

That thing looks great! I really like the red and black combo, and would probably even go so far and to have the dots and alignment line filled in in red. If you have the skills or have a friend with the skills, photoshop the pictures to get a look at how the different combos look.

Back