THP FF League 1 - THE PLAYOFFS

I love Jay Cutler. Fantasy wise not so much but I do like him as our qb. Lol poor Cutty has drawn the wrath of GG.

Haha I guess I did. Maybe I should reword that to say crappy the last few weeks. Would that be better? How about less than stellar or not quite living up to his potential or early season performance?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I think Webb is starting but I have no choice but to start Rice. I think he'll get me some points. I'm hoping for 10. Honestly I have to hope for bad weeks by everyone to win this thing. Stranger things have happened though.

That is very true. Who would have thought you would get 67 pts from Rice and Wayne the week we played each other? Certainly not me, and I am still not happy about it!

Yeah I think Webb is starting but I have no choice but to start Rice. I think he'll get me some points. I'm hoping for 10. Honestly I have to hope for bad weeks by everyone to win this thing. Stranger things have happened though.

That is very true. Who would have thought you would get 67 pts from Rice and Wayne the week we played each other? Certainly not me, and I am still not happy about it!

hope that doesn't happen this week:mohawk:

My rb/wr spot has me second guessing myself. Torain/Williams/gaffney or manningham. Think I might just flip a coin, but then again this is a huge game in the consolation bracket. :alien:

I'd go Manningham or Torrain. Probably Manningham though. Dallas D will be able to stack the line since McNabb is not starting

debating a few moves for my lineup this morning.

D. Jackson has a sprained foot so I may bench him for Austin Collie who will be making his return today.
Matt Cassel or Ryan Fitzpatrick. IF I go with Fitzpatrick that will mean all 4 playoff teams are starting backups this week

GG and I want to wish everybody good luck today. Its playoff time!

GAME TIME!!!!

We used to say this in our tunnel right before games in High school. Good stuff

Good luck everybody. This season has been a blast

Whew. Glad you didn't start Collie

GG had 2 really tough decisions this week. 1st one was Josh Morgan. Based it on Alex Smith targeting him as well as figuring they would be WAY down all game and throwing it a lot. It paid off. 2nd one was Kerry Collins. Rodgers goes down and went with the guy with the best WRs and playing the weakest D. So far so good.

But Lloyd and Tamme need to step it up.

GG had 2 really tough decisions this week. 1st one was Josh Morgan. Based it on Alex Smith targeting him as well as figuring they would be WAY down all game and throwing it a lot. It paid off. 2nd one was Kerry Collins. Rodgers goes down and went with the guy with the best WRs and playing the weakest D. So far so good.

But Lloyd and Tamme need to step it up.

be interesting to see how Tebow does in that game.

not playing Collie was a mistake. I had a feeling Peyton would get him involved early.

Guess I should have started Manningham. 2 tds already.

Gawd its the championship game in my other league and foster/vick/hillis/bowe are killing me. Its making me nervous.

I shoulda Started Rex....

not playing Collie was a mistake. I had a feeling Peyton would get him involved early.

Yet, you still have 73 points at the half...even without Collie's 28. You're team is a machine!

GG is kicking my tail at the half...oh well, moral victory by making the playoffs :act-up:

GG is kicking my tail at the half...oh well, moral victory by making the playoffs :act-up:

Lots of time still left. GG would like to thank Ray Rice for finally performing in a game. It only took 10 weeks, of course...hehe

Boldin is still Boldin of course.

I spoke to soon. AD coming on hard and is now up by 9! His team is quietly really strong and MJD visited the Braylon Edwards school of hands during the week.

Two late scores by AD and GG may be done. We want to thank MJD for doing nothing and Boldin for his amazing 1 point. In the end, it looks like GG is on life support. Needs a good game from Lloyd to have a chance and still has a kicker left.

Holy crap. Vick has single handily put me back in it in my other league. I was down by a ton, and pretty much screwed, until he went off.

Heck of a game between cowboys/redskins. I have been pissed/nervous/excited/nervous again, all in the last 30 minutes because of Fantasy Football lol

Back