Rangers draft paralyzed Georgia player

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Agreed. Hope things work out well for him.

I think it will help Cone get over the issue faster as well.

As a Georgia fan, I really appreciate the class move by the Rangers. JT is a great kid.
I now have a team in the AL to pull for, and I hope Cone makes it to the bigs soon.

Last edited:
Great story and I agree, classy move by the Rangers organization.

That's really awesome!

Agreed. Hope things work out well for him.

I think it will help Cone get over the issue faster as well.

The Rangers drafted Cone too, interestingly enough.

Really classy!! Good for the Texas Rangers organization for doing this.

Always nice to read about the good things in sports.

Always respected the Texas Rangers organization, one of the good guys I have dealt with on a professional level but now I'm really cheering for them. Good move and this will come back in spades in good karma

Made the kids dream come true, very awesome

I now tap while I talk

Dang, this makes it really hard not to pull for the Rangers, lol. Great move, class act!

Great story, thanks OEM. Very classy move, and I hope it helps the kid in his rehab.

Great story and a great gesture.. but it still saddens me to hear this guy will never play baseball or even walk again.. really sucks to see his life almost ruined because of a freak accident.

This is the type of story that should be flying on the cover/front page of many news sites, but instead, you get to see a guy named Weiner asking for damage control help from Bill and Hillary...

Classy move by the Rangers. Very classy!!!

Great story and a great gesture.. but it still saddens me to hear this guy will never play baseball or even walk again.. really sucks to see his life almost ruined because of a freak accident.

I really believe that JT will walk again. He is one tough kid.

This stuff is what dreams are made of :clapp:

I have never been much of a baseball fan, but the Rangers just got a new fan!

That story gave me goose-bumps. Incredibly classy move by the Rangers. For a kid clinging to any sign of hope, real or imagined, the moment he learned of his getting drafted... well, that's just something special. Awesome. Only hopes it somehow, in some way, manages to spark a miracle.

100% classy move!

great stuff right there. Thanks for sharing

Great story and I agree, classy move by the Rangers organization.
+1, don't want to sound like a broken record, but that is a very classy move. Nicely done by them.

Back