Florida Holiday Golf Get-together

Status
Not open for further replies.
29th works for me, I'm out of town the 22nd.

No reason we can't get 30 people for this one is there?

That would be pretty incredible. I would love that though.

That's a 3 hr 30 min drive for me. Tough one to justify w/ 2 little ones.

Just tell me when and where.

That's a 3 hr 30 min drive for me. Tough one to justify w/ 2 little ones.
I went from Sarasota to Ohio. I also have 2 little ones.

There has been a Mike Dean sighting!

I'm out.

:D

Don't even pretend you don't want to come down here and play near the end of the year.

not pretending, prices doubled on flights thanks to the holidays, trying to figure something out.

Oh and I have to run it by Santa (wife) too lol

This is awesome, and the 29th would probably be the best date for me. I will run this by the wife now and get back with a firm response ASAP.

Im thinking this could be a good sized group for this one. December Golf in Florida, perfect weather.

Seriously? You turd.

not pretending, prices doubled on flights thanks to the holidays, trying to figure something out.

Oh and I have to run it by Santa (wife) too lol

Could we put you in a crate and ship you ground? That seems cheaper IMO

Care to share, or a little too early yet? Nothing wrong with a late breaking surprise course!
It all depends on how many folks we get, but these are my early thoughts on courses;

University Park CC
Waterlefe Golf Club
Riverstrand Golf and CC
Sarasota National GC
TPC Prestancia

I like the line you are thinking War.

I like the line you are thinking War.
University and Riverstrand both have 27 holes, and are usually really good about pace of play. Two of the best maintained courses around as well.

Waterlefe, just an outstanding course. Water in play on every single hole, sometimes more than once. Held the US Open qualifier last year and is always in top shape.

Sarasota National, always fun to play, beauty of a track.

TPC Prestancia - It's TPC, always in good shape, but probably at the bottom of the list compared to the others I mentioned.

I've not heard of the TPC course. The rest look familiar and I'd be down for any of those.

Seriously? You turd.

Could we put you in a crate and ship you ground? That seems cheaper IMO

Lol, Im not sure, Im a pretty big guy. War did have me look up the drive, almost 1,000 miles on the nose

Should know more real soon

University and Riverstrand both have 27 holes, and are usually really good about pace of play. Two of the best maintained courses around as well.

Waterlefe, just an outstanding course. Water in play on every single hole, sometimes more than once. Held the US Open qualifier last year and is always in top shape.

Sarasota National, always fun to play, beauty of a track.

TPC Prestancia - It's TPC, always in good shape, but probably at the bottom of the list compared to the others I mentioned.

Love all of those courses and they are all near some good eats too.

I can definately do the 29th, this is looking like it could have a nice turnout. Courses sound good War.

There is a good chance I could make it on the 29th. But better check with the boss on that, she is usually ready to go to Fla anytime in winter and we can't go earlier in December like we usually do.

There is a good chance I could make it on the 29th. But better check with the boss on that, she is usually ready to go to Fla anytime in winter and we can't go earlier in December like we usually do.
Awesome, Lefty!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back