The how does this look thread.

Hehe...sweet pants bro.

Are you a 300 lb Whiskey swilling 320 yd mashing 50 year old golfer (aka John Daly)? If not, I would skip the pants, but that's just me.

I salute those pants i would GO for it if any thing you will get noticed... God Bless America,
Land that I love.
Stand beside her, and guide her
Thru the night with a light from above.
From the mountains, to the prairies,
To the oceans, white with foam
God bless America, My home sweet home

Also might want to add some sparklers to the hat??? just kiddin lol
:banana::banana::banana:

I really like this shirt, not much of a clothes guy but this one is sweet.

shirt-1.jpg

I'd change the pants. Some people may take offense at something like that.

I really like this shirt, not much of a clothes guy but this one is sweet.

shirt-1.jpg

Nice shirt. Simple and good color combo. What kind of bottoms to go with?

I hav to admit that now that I have my bag completely fit and set up the way that I like it, I am becoming fascinated with clothes and shoes. Also a fan of belt buckles!!!

This is real golf style...

74131_448803161355_724046355_5940686_642131_n.jpg

Colt, cargo shorts! ha

It's an Adidas Climacool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That'll find its way into my closet when I find it marked down, lol.

I agree with the others that have said individually they look good but not together. The shorts would be fine with a solid shirt of any colour in the shorts. The shirt with solid pants or shorts again with a colour in the shirt.

Alex

Cargos! Lookin' fresh to death!

YES or NO to the hat i like both but not sure???
398240256.jpg

I wouldn't wear it with that shirt. It would look cool with a black shirt.

Colors are too off

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

So I'm entering my first tournament this coming up weekend and so as not to make a fool of myself I thought I'd bring this thread back to life for the outfits I've put together for this three day event.

This is just day one.
Hat
a6cd8b14-3529-7c94.jpg

Shirt
a6cd8b14-353d-775f.jpg

Belt
a6cd8b14-3560-8422.jpg

Pants...this color but a more relaxed fit and made with moisture wicking material
a6cd8b14-367a-5abf.jpg

Shoes
a6cd8b14-3693-c148.jpg

Feel free to praise or give criticism of any sort. You guys are my scripting approval group...hah!

Black shoes, white belt with gray hat is considered a faux pas by many. Most would say try and match a minimum of 2 out of those 3 things.

I like that a lot Colt but shoe color change maybe

Black shoes, white belt with gray hat is considered a faux pas by many. Most would say try and match a minimum of 2 out of those 3 things.

I thought that. But then I thought maybe the gray hat could play off of the gray stripes on the shoes. It's okay though...I have white Powerband 3.0s

I thought that. But then I thought maybe the gray hat could play off of the gray stripes on the shoes. It's okay though...I have white Powerband 3.0s

Instead of the white shoes, I think you should just change to a black belt. Then you would have grey hat and pants, and black shoes and belt. The black would also complement the black in the hat, etc.

Instead of the white shoes, I think you should just change to a black belt. Then you would have grey hat and pants, and black shoes and belt. The black would also complement the black in the hat, etc.

Aaaannnd WIN. Now I just gotta go buy a black belt! No. This guy doesn't have a black belt I'm ashamed to say.

I'd go with the gray belt and hat, black shoes

Back