THP Fantasy Football - Week 6 Thread

Some of the predictions absolutely blow my mind. Somehow Chris Johnson is still projected to get 8 points.. the dude is an absolute bum.

Keep in mind 2 weeks ago he got points and he is playing a banged up Steelers team that is open to breakaway runs. Plus, you figure the Steelers will be way up and he will get garbage catches in PPR. Not sure he will reach that goal, but I dont think against a beat up D and a guy that still gets 15 carries a game or so, you can predict less. Just my opinion of course.

I mean that is 15 carries for 30 yards and 4 catches for 30 yards.

Keep in mind 2 weeks ago he got points and he is playing a banged up Steelers team that is open to breakaway runs. Plus, you figure the Steelers will be way up and he will get garbage catches in PPR. Not sure he will reach that goal, but I dont think against a beat up D and a guy that still gets 15 carries a game or so, you can predict less. Just my opinion of course.

I mean that is 15 carries for 30 yards and 4 catches for 30 yards.

I understand. I am just super frustrated by him

Tell Morgan I feel her pain. I too have CJ and Benson, or had Benson. I also picked up the extreme sleeper from AZ. Man this 16 team stuff can be tough sometimes.

GG is sitting behind me going nuts on FF. With Chris Johnson stinking, she had Cedric Benson to jump in and fill the void of her 2nd RB. He is now gone for the season, so she is left with playing CJ or going with a pretty extreme sleeper from AZ. She is not happy this morning because CJ plays tonight, so it has to be a today decision.
Thursday Night games make Fantasy a bit harder when you have someone you are debating on starting or with the injury reports the way they are now.

GG passed on a guy projected to get 13.5 for CJ. Just sayin'.

Thursday Night games make Fantasy a bit harder when you have someone you are debating on starting or with the injury reports the way they are now.

Agreed, it makes that Thursday of work worthless!!!

I tried to do the exact same in our league but someone beat me to the Fins. Now I'm stuck with the Browns. I miss our Bears man.

Sorry. My D/ST has been a revolving door the last 3 weeks. Most likely I'll be booting the fins out come Monday and then you can drop the browns for them. Or trade the bears for them now :).

Sweet. Kenny Britt coming back strong gives me a 5th strong receiver. Anyone want a receiver for a RB?

Sweet. Kenny Britt coming back strong gives me a 5th strong receiver. Anyone want a receiver for a RB?

Sure i need to dish out Fred Jackson.

Sorry. My D/ST has been a revolving door the last 3 weeks. Most likely I'll be booting the fins out come Monday and then you can drop the browns for them. Or trade the bears for them now :).

At least you have a good sense of humor haha

Busted. I am going with the best 0-5 team in all of THP 2012 FF :D

If you make it to the last regular season game with the big 0-fer, can you please change your team name to the Lions?

Sweet, now I'm confident putting Kenny Britt back in my lineup next week.

Thanks for nothing last night Antonio Brown.

I talk and Siri types. From the iPhone 5.

I cant complain too much about the 13 pts from Hasselbeck at QB, thats 6 more points than Cam got me last week.

Mike Wallace was huge for Nerfny though; 2 catches, 1 TD = 16 pts.

I cant complain too much about the 13 pts from Hasselbeck at QB, thats 6 more points than Cam got me last week.

Mike Wallace was huge for Nerfny though; 2 catches, 1 TD = 16 pts.

I was so excited when I woke up and saw that. Not to excited. My team has a way of underperforming.

I was so excited when I woke up and saw that. Not to excited. My team has a way of underperforming.
So does mine, haha.

I finally had a kicker get some points, thank you Mr. Suisham!!! And thank goodness Antonio Brown didn't go off!

I can't believe my opponent got 16 points from his fricking kicker last night geez

If you make it to the last regular season game with the big 0-fer, can you please change your team name to the Lions?

That will not happen, son!!! No 0-fer here

You are just mad cause it is probably more than you will get out of your QB this weekend. :alien:

Its probably more than anybody on my team will score!

Back