2011 THP Fantasy Golf is Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know why Ryan Moore withdrew? Injury?

He has a flu.

haha is this the Ryan Moore that fltc picked and was kicking himself for picking? Or am I getting someone confused?

forgot that the Hope started on a Wed. ugh

Imagine how rough it would be if our fantasy game had a cut? Ouch. I'd be rolling on 2 MCs in a row.

I'm officially moving to a specific player selection system. I've worked it out on paper and it proves better results than what I am doing now so may as well go with it.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

I just got a huge laugh out of Claim Fist's drawers on his avatar :laughing:... Anyways guess who is #3 on the Bob Hope tounament this week in fantasy golf :bananadance:

Here's mine for next week:

Rickie Fowler
Boo Weekley
Dustin Johnson
Anthony Kim
Hunter Mahan
Phil Mickelson
Bubba Watson
Justin Rose
Charlie Wi
Camilo Villegas

None of the big name Euro's playing here this week?

Had a better week than I thought with Haas and Gay bailing me out. Still in the top 10 overall.:blob:
This week should be real interesting but usually don't make my picks til Wednesday.

killed my stats missing the bob hope :( uess i need to make sure i get em in on monday or something

found out about this one a little late...i smell a comeback!!!

found out about this one a little late...i smell a comeback!!!

May as well, it's free and if nothing else, if you pass anyone on the way they can really gfet some ribbing from ya!

#11 on the Leaderboard! Looking good for the Grayster :thumb: so far :eek:)

I sent a message to the site admins about possibly linking Shot Tracker to the Live Scoring. I go to the place they have it linked to, then have to find Shot Tracker to get to the one I like!

I also hope they start updating it (the Fantasy scoring) more often, they still have everyone 4 holes behind.

Oops, now 3 holes behind.

Now they are caught up!

Last edited:
I sent a message to the site admins about possibly linking Shot Tracker to the Live Scoring. I go to the place they have it linked to, then have to find Shot Tracker to get to the one I like!

I also hope they start updating it more often, they still have everyone 4 holes behind.

Oops, now 3 holes behind.

Now they are caught up!

Yeah, live scoring wasn't too live there for a while Smally, lol. That's what I was looking at earlier.

Yeah, live scoring wasn't too live there for a while Smally, lol. That's what I was looking at earlier.

I should have been more specific! The Fantasy scoring wasn't updating . . . the live scoring from the PGA website (I use Shot Tracker) was keeping up. I don't know what was going on on your end, duey!

It appears my idea of picking 5 safe and 5 wild ones misfired. Back to boring, safe style next week!

I am really upset... at myself. Last Monday I went on to the FG site and picked my players. On Thursday afternoon I went to check my standing and it said I hadn't picked my players. I'm really pissed because I know I had Bubba. I didn't have Phil or Vegas but I remember several several others I had picked who finished in the top 15. I guess I didn't save my picks or something but that's really not like me. I'm not trying to blame anyone but myself. I know that I;m not mathematically out of it, but pretty close.

#15 this week, puts me at #50....which I'm pleased with since I missed last week! LOL

31st this week. Oh the joy! That's what I get for picking the top 3, and a few other non-performers thrown in!

I am really upset... at myself. Last Monday I went on to the FG site and picked my players. On Thursday afternoon I went to check my standing and it said I hadn't picked my players. I'm really pissed because I know I had Bubba. I didn't have Phil or Vegas but I remember several several others I had picked who finished in the top 15. I guess I didn't save my picks or something but that's really not like me. I'm not trying to blame anyone but myself. I know that I;m not mathematically out of it, but pretty close.

Just a note, about picks...

Sometimes database errors do happen, but they are very very rare (it hasn't happened yet....).

The most common problem when making picks, is not submitting them.

When you submit your picks, you will also get an email listing your picks. It's a good idea to keep it just in case.

We also keep a copy of that email for verification purposes, and can re create picks from that if necessary.

20th overall so far... Ill take it as I havent had a top ten

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back