The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Booked for the Spring Outing

Booked for the Spring Outing

Good deal man.

Free holiday lunch today. Good thing since I just got stuck on a call.

Today is the 28th anniversary for my first year college roomate and his wife. He posted this on her FB page:

Tom C: Thank you Jerri for the past 28 years. I keep falling in love with you again and again. I still choose you.

and then he posted:

Tom C: Jerri is making peanut brittle. I just fell in love again.

What was cool about the whole thing is, Tom and I were roomates at Pittsburg, and his wife, girlfriend at the time, had a bunch of classes with my sister at Emporia State, so they knew each other too. It took a few months before the connection was made.

It's my last day of work this year :joy:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Getting a delivery when it looked going in that there was no way they would accept the offer.

Got through my first semester with no terrible grades and surprisingly not getting grounded!

After having rains for 7 straight days and after letting yesterday dry, the BF an I are off to play golf :clapp: we haven't played/practiced in a while so we're just playing a par 3 course near us to get the irons in and get that swing back :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^ that's great that the rains have stopped GC. Have fun playing a little bit of golf.

I talked to my parents earlier today. They live in Redondo Beach and said the rain there has been crazy. Cold (for SoCal) too she said. Funny, your "cold" of 40* is our high out here in the Portland Metro area!

Great kids wonderful Grand Kids. Spendiing a couple days with the kids and what could be better for Christmas!

Just finished folding some of my grandsons clothes, 2 months old, lol these things are so tiny and sweet, haha.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

so, I had some last minute changes in my New Years plans where I needed to get a hotel room for the night. Which is not easy to do in a city! So I called up my Marriot Rewards Platinum phone line and they got me right in!!! Talk about a happy wife!

One-T goes big. Good on ya buddy, a great way to start 2011.
so, I had some last minute changes in my New Years plans where I needed to get a hotel room for the night. Which is not easy to do in a city! So I called up my Marriot Rewards Platinum phone line and they got me right in!!! Talk about a happy wife!

One-T goes big. Good on ya buddy, a great way to start 2011.

Its one of the perks of a traveling job I guess. But the other side of that is everone wants you to get them free hotel rooms all the time.

Prime Rib!

I'm still thinking that butt warmers in cars are brilliant!

Also brilliant are stereos that play MP3 cds.

Happy day !

My annual colonoscopy was all clear!
I'm now cancer free for 5 years and counting !!

Happy day !

My annual colonoscopy was all clear!
I'm now cancer free for 5 years and counting !!

Now that is good news. Can't think of anything better. I lost both parents to cancer and absolutely hate the disease.

A good friend of mine invited my son and I to tomorrow's Seahawks-Saints playoff game. I don't watch a lot of NFL, but it'll be cool to see an NFL playoff game. My son is pretty excited - he's a Saints fan.

A good friend of mine invited my son and I to tomorrow's Seahawks-Saints playoff game. I don't watch a lot of NFL, but it'll be cool to see an NFL playoff game. My son is pretty excited - he's a Saints fan.

Your son is a smart boy!

Geaux Saints!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back