Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
nice fluffy dry powder
too bad i live at the beach and there isnt a decent snowboardable hill for miles

suns out... but its still powder all over the place... and the snow plows are making their way around

25 inches of snow expected overnight....no golfing anytime soon here....:angry:...why do I live here again?

I was in the Boston area a few years ago for a big fall. I want to say it was a little over 2 feet. We had that in the Raleigh, NC area quite a few years ago and it shut the whole area down for a week. In Boston, I was out and working the next morning.

66 and cloudy today! I love clouds because it gives some nice shade. Rest oh the week is rain tomorrow and a little Thursday with 54* and 49* as the highs. 50,53 and 59 to end the week! Love the colder months in AZ.

waiting for the snow to melt but its sunny and slightly above freezing right now

plenty of time to play today but the wind in El Paso is a blowing 25-45 mph...don't think it would be much fun!

Called every course I would like to play in a 1.5 hour radius and no luck....either they still have a little snow left on the greens or don't expect to allow play until Saturday or Sunday. The local simulator has been booked solid for the last few days so that isn't much of an option either. Can't wait until I get to Florida next month!!!!

Looks like it's gonna be 56 here tomorrow to melt off any remaining snow, and then 65 on Saturday. I definitely see me on the course.

its gonna be warm'er but there is still a ton of snow that needs to melt before we can get on the course

64* tomorrow and definitely taking advantage of it....

57 currently. high of 74 today. just got done demo'ing shafts for some new irons. driver shafts next week.

looking forward to some new clubs in 2011.

They claim it will be close to 70 in Augusta tomorrow. I just hope it warms up quick since we are teeing off around 9.

it was pretty warm today but not too many places have thawed all the way thru yet

55 right now in Southern Indiana, with the snow melting and same temps for tomorrow, Im gonna be on the course!!!!!!

Man P4B, my advice is move anywhere south of there, stat.

This is some bullsh!t right here....man I gotta get the hell out of the mid west!

KELO_7day.jpg
I feel your pain. I haven't played in five weeks. Our weather is supposed to warm up, but with a foot of snow on the ground that doesn't really help.

I got so jealous right away, until i realized if was *F

lmao

its supposed to get warm today... hopefully by tomorrow we can get out on the courses but i bet its gonna be crowded

This is some bullsh!t right here....man I gotta get the hell out of the mid west!

http://www.keloland.com/Weather/Files_Forecast/KELO_7day.jpg

Looks like ours buddy. We have a couple inches on the ground right now, how about you?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

We have ice here today. Roads should be ok, but it's all over the deck, the mailbox, the truck.

Southern Ontario looking better every day!

Southern Ontario looking better every day!

Today it is 50° F and tomorrow is looking to be around 43-48° F so I am determined to be out on a local course that stays open all year no matter the weather. I need to golf! :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back