What is a "Winter Wonderland"

Couple inches? I still see grass, lol. We call that a trace! :cowboy:

You Texans don't measure very well do ya? hahahaha No wonder you all think everything's bigger in Texas! That looks like a half inch tops!

Of course it may have already melted an inch and a half by the time you took pics!

Bridges, that's not even a half inch of snow....lol.

Crazy texans!

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Couple inches? I still see grass, lol. We call that a trace! :cowboy:

ya well, thats why I said IF THAT in the post lol

Didnt actually think to give a proper measurement for all you snow measures out there :D

ya well, thats why I said IF THAT in the post lol

Didnt actually think to give a proper measurement for all you snow measures out there :D

And people really think they can accurately estimate a 27 foot putt? Bridges missed that one by over 4 times! hahahaha

For reference, lol. Here's a couple inches over night:

P1030655.jpg

P1030661.jpg

and a couple more, haha:

P1010890.jpg

Haha, Bridges, we'd be out of school for that!

When I was in HS they barley canceled for anything. And if they did cancel it, we were the very last school to announce that there was no school. It was ridiculous, couldnt even get out of my driveway but they would wait till the very last minute to announce anything. One day, knowing it was going to snow a lot and it started at about 7-8 am they waited till 10:30 before they let us out and by that time only a few of us could get out of the school parking lot because there was so much snow on the ground and was way to slick. Talk about mad parents, one of my classes was an "office aid" (basically a blow off class for seniors where you sat in the office and just helped out the secretary, I usually just went to the field house and watched film for football games though haha) but the next couple of days when we went back the phone rang non stop while I was in there of parents griping out the principal and superintendent for not letting us out earlier.

Ski-in, Ski-out, High Rockies, full fridge.

Ok, I checked and according to the report here we got an inch of snow. So I wasnt that far off since I said IF THAT about my "couple inches of snow" comment. So haha smalls! Take that! :D

They did call school for tomorrow here. We have around 6" now and the big snow is expected tonight. Hope it don't show up though.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Ok, I checked and according to the report here we got an inch of snow. So I wasnt that far off since I said IF THAT about my "couple inches of snow" comment. So haha smalls! Take that! :D

But people in Paradise, Texas don't know how to measure! hehehe

They did call school for tomorrow here. We have around 6" now and the big snow is expected tonight. Hope it don't show up though.

Crap duey, I need to drive up to Red Oak, IA, and Blair and Omaha in Nebraska tomorrow afternoon! I should probably postpone that, huh.

But people in Paradise, Texas don't know how to measure! hehehe

I technically wasnt off since I said if that but I would have made fun of me to for saying it lol

Its been a lot warmer this year than last. There has only been maybe 4-5 days were it was 28-30 were last year it already snowed 2 times and a lot by now. Global Warming?? :alien:

===== QUOTE thedue ====

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

Crap duey, I need to drive up to Red Oak, IA, and Blair and Omaha in Nebraska tomorrow afternoon! I should probably postpone that, huh.

Well, depends on when this actually comes in and how much they get East of us. The interstate that way may be fine, but 80 out West is already closed I heard.

Tomorrow show's the highest amount of snow, tapering off on Tuesday. You have my number though and I can always come get you in the ol Chevy and drive you around.

Our school was called off tomorrow. While you are at work, I'll be home chillin. One day last year, they waited till 7:25 to call off at a 7:30 school. I was halfway there and was P'Od.

Well, depends on when this actually comes in and how much they get East of us. The interstate that way may be fine, but 80 out West is already closed I heard.

Tomorrow show's the highest amount of snow, tapering off on Tuesday. You have my number though and I can always come get you in the ol Chevy and drive you around.

But will you know it's me who's calling? hahaha

I don't know if I'd be getting onto I-80 at all,I know I'd cross it a couple of times. I-29 might be an issue though?

===== QUOTE thedue ====

Posted from my BlackBerry using http://www.BerryBlab.com

===== /QUOTE ====

But will you know it's me who's calling? hahaha

I don't know if I'd be getting onto I-80 at all,I know I'd cross it a couple of times. I-29 might be an issue though?

Haha, I'll pay for that one a while. Your programed in this time buddy.

29 is a busy animal, but really hard to say home much we'll get. This thing is in a circular motion the next two days. It was snowing out of the South most of the day today and now back to the West.

I might call you before I head out to get an update. This is an in and out visit; I plan to be home tomorrow night. Then I go to Tulsa Tuesday morning.

No problem, give me a call, but I am 2 1/2 hours SW of Omaha. I can check the tv and internet, but that's about all.

No problem, give me a call, but I am 2 1/2 hours SW of Omaha. I can check the tv and internet, but that's about all.

I'll be checking it too, believe me! I'm going to have to leave about 10 AM if I am going to get to Red Oak in time at this rate!

At least the wind isn't blowing, lol. Checking the weather Nebraska city (I29) has snow and ice now. I just looked out and we may have 7 or 8" right now. Looks like more, but don't want to pull a Bridges (jk).

At least the wind isn't blowing, lol. Checking the weather Nebraska city (I29) has snow and ice now. I just looked out and we may have 7 or 8" right now. Looks like more, but don't want to pull a Bridges (jk).

Hahaha. Bridges can take it, he knows we're teasing him.

Bridges, we have 29" so far, hehe

P1030664.jpg

P1030662.jpg

Haha

You need to put on the snowboard gear duey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha

You need to put on the snowboard gear duey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol, no taller than I am I can't go outside.

I shoveled the entire drive, sidewalk and porch just before noon, but my neighbors out there playing with his blower right now. He's like a little kid in this stuff, haha.

Back