Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We keep the dogs confined to the backyard when they are outside and we take a bag along with us when we take them for walks. Yet the neighbors see no problem with letting their dogs run loose and let them take dumps in our front yard (or anyone's front yard). A-holes. That's plural. The neighbors. And the dumps.
I know what you mean. Those ain't the kind of presents I want. The neighbors just let their two dogs roam free. They are always at my house.

its frikken cold outside... lemme play thru sheesh

stomach ulcer

Rattlesnakes...they suck. But luckily for me some have bad aim :)

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

I'm going through some SERIOUS withdrawal. No golf because of the cold and snow. I can go to the range but it isn't the same thing. Starting to go a little batty...

ps: we are supposed to get 12+ inches of snow this weekend...sigh...

Last edited:
i love my brother but man everything i say he has to argue regardless of what it is
me "san diego chargers baby!"
him "technically they should be the mission valley chargers"
me "its snowing out"
him "its a flurry"
me "im hungry"
him "we havent eaten in a while you should be starving"
me "oh crap... slice"
him "it was more of a push"

Stranded at my folks' house....its not the worst thing but my bubble certainly shrinks. This weather is nuts and I'm getting cabin fever.

serious golfers use tapatalk so we can THP on the fly!

Stranded at my folks' house....its not the worst thing but my bubble certainly shrinks. This weather is nuts and I'm getting cabin fever.

Dip it in warmer water. Cold water causes shrinkage of the bubble.

Dip it in warmer water. Cold water causes shrinkage of the bubble.

No dipping at uncle daddy's.....the walls are too thin!

I have no clue when we may get out of here. Almost a foot of snow and topped with some ice.

we got a keurig individual cup coffe maker for christmas
i spent a couple of hours showing my parents how to use it
i wake up to a pot of coffee and my dad saying he doesnt know how to use the keurig so he just brewed a pot

Supposed to be off 3 hrs ago. Lol. Stupid server issues!!!!!! Well worse than that but I'm not allowed to say haha.

Get to work somehow forgot my belt and lunch... day is starting off just lovely!!!

black ice sucks. and not in a prejudice kinda way

My sister is planning a wedding.

I hate when people are planning weddings, and they find the need to tell you everything about the damn thing. I dont care, I really dont. Im not even going, stop shoving it down my throat. I listened for the first two hours every day for the first two weeks. I dont want to hear it anymore.

ps mom knows more about weddings than you do, stop fighting with her over everythinggggggggggggggggg

My sister is planning a wedding.

I hate when people are planning weddings, and they find the need to tell you everything about the damn thing. I dont care, I really dont. Im not even going, stop shoving it down my throat. I listened for the first two hours every day for the first two weeks. I dont want to hear it anymore.

ps mom knows more about weddings than you do, stop fighting with her over everythinggggggggggggggggg
She's just terribly excited and want to share. Pretend she's talking about her new golf equipment. :)

Or be glad that you're not the one marrying her. Not in a Deliverance sort of way, just that it sucks to answer questions about the cake you want and all that awesome stuff.

Ya no kidding.

Fun fact: at work today I got to pour 1500$ worth of heineken down the drain.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

Heinekin is nasty and deserves a trip to the sewer. Well done, Thainer.

in some states that's considered alcohol abuse
Heinekin is nasty and deserves a trip to the sewer. Well done, Thainer.

Ya no kidding.

Fun fact: at work today I got to pour 1500$ worth of heineken down the drain.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

This forum is in need of some TC action. Dude, have you guys made it out of the snow yet?

This forum is in need of some TC action. Dude, have you guys made it out of the snow yet?

Just got home dude....but we have a brazillian toys and crap to unpack and some serious laundry to do. I hate it to homey!

Just got home dude....but we have a brazillian toys and crap to unpack and some serious laundry to do. I hate it to homey!

Ha. I know exactly what that's all about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back