Where's the love for us larger guys??

TripleBogieTim

Long lost sheep
Reaction score
Handicap
my swing
Why is it the none of the major clothing OEM's make anything larger than a 2XL? There are even many styles that XL is the largest size offered.:banghead:

Now I'm not a "fat ass", but to be able to make a comfortable swing in most golf shirts I wear a 3XL, but can never find the cool logo'd shirts that my buddies all wear!:angry:

The Nike XXL are a nice size. I would prefer to wear XXXL as well (as I like my tops nice and loose fitting). I have plenty of room in a Nike XXL

Yup, finding clothes for fluffy guys is a PITA.:at-wits-end:

Pretty sure Nike makes XXXL
Also pretty sure Cutter & Buck does as well.
I also believe adidas Golf does.

Nike do make XXXL but they are not that easy to find in stores in my experience

Nike and adidas do for sure as my dad is a XXL but prefers a little more room and likes the XXXL better.....they're not overly available in most stores and usually need to be ordered online

Man I have looked online and never can find any XXXL! I prefer Adidas since my bag is full of TM gear right now (maybe not for long:D) and I like Nike stuff too. I have done google searches for stuff and never can find it....guess I just need to lose weight:banghead:

I was thinking the same thing about golf gloves. Spent 30 minutes in golfsmith yesterday looking for XXL golf glove. No luck....:angry:

I asked the clerk when I first walked in. I got the puzzled, I'm not sure look. So I looked for myself with no luck. Bought a hat and went on my merry way.

Under Armour makes 3XL, I have purchased several on eBay.

Back