Playing in the county amateur

timmyak

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Playing in my first official tournament in years this weekend. It starts Friday and there's two cuts with the final round on Sunday. The course we play is a very comfortable course for me and I'm hoping my game is on to make it at least through the first cut. My friend is playing in it to and tees off way before me. He's gunning to win it this year.

hit em straight....and good luck!

Good luck - lock and load!!!!

Thanks guys!

Kill it Timmy....I want to read mondy about your victory

Relax and have fun. Good luck!

Good luck! Nothing quite as fun as competitive golf.

Good luck man. Tear it up!

Good Luck and have fun!

Good luck Tim, it should be lots of fun, let us know how it goes.

Good luck, but most importantly have fun out there :D

Good luck Tim!

Good luck and keep us posted.

Thanks everyone. I'm just hoping to at least make it to play Saturday too. Playing Sunday would be a treat, but i'll have to play close to par to make it. I'll keep you all posted.

Git Er Done Tim

Sounds like a very fun experience!! Best of luck and remember...one shot at a time and don't dwell on it if you hit a poor one.

Good luck fellow Tim :)

Hope you place well and make the cuts!:D

Well today started off really well. Made the turn at +2 and started playing well on the back. Then it slowed to a crawl and the game got bad for a couple holes. Missed a ridiculous amount of birdies. Played clutch coming in and shot 79 to just make the cut to play tomorrow. I go off in the first group so a 75 or lower isn't out of the question. May have to shoot lower than that to play Sunday but for my first tournament in years I'll take the two days.

Go Get em man!

Well today started off really well. Made the turn at +2 and started playing well on the back. Then it slowed to a crawl and the game got bad for a couple holes. Missed a ridiculous amount of birdies. Played clutch coming in and shot 79 to just make the cut to play tomorrow. I go off in the first group so a 75 or lower isn't out of the question. May have to shoot lower than that to play Sunday but for my first tournament in years I'll take the two days.

What course are you at Tim?

Back