the boss

golf addict help me!!
Reaction score
Handicap
this isnt a problem i got.
id like to say a huge thankyou to Andy. since ive been playing golf (last oct) no one person has given as much advice help and tips. some have been through pm not just on the forum. if it wasn't for Andy theres no way id be playing as well as i am. so Andy for all the help you have given myself and others a huge thankyou from me

I will join you in Thanking Andy.....He does a great job..

+1000....I try to check Andy's tips at least a couple of times a week. I have learned a great deal from his advice. I have tried many of the drills which have been immensely helpful for my shots. The baseball drill is especially helpful to use on the range to help my over the top swing. I'm now using his help with my hybrids.

Thanks again, Andy, for all your help. I wish I lived near your facility so I could take lessons from you!

He has helped me so much and I actually got the opportunity to play golf with him two years ago. One heck of a nice guy and a awesome golfer!

Great to hear boss!

i had a target to break 100 by end of june and 90 by the end of the year. no way did i expect to break 80 twice and be shooting mid to low 80s on 5 times on 3 different courses and i honestly dont think id of done it with out Andys help

This is the Ask the Pro section. Please keep it clean until Andy has a chance to respond . . .

Spoiler
JUST KIDDING!

Andy has helped me quite a few times too, he does a wonderful job.

This is the Ask the Pro section. Please keep it clean until Andy has a chance to respond . . .

Spoiler
JUST KIDDING!

LOL, that was a good one, seriously Andy's responses are always checked out by me, his knowledge is astounding and he definitely is able to get right to the root of the problem in any question asked. I too say a big thank you to Andy.

Great thread. His help is greatly appreciated!

Great job Andy!

This is the Ask the Pro section. Please keep it clean until Andy has a chance to respond . .

Spoiler
JUST KIDDING!

Very funny Smallville!

Great job Andy! He's always there to help, but never hear him to take credit...

I would really like to thank him too, but I am still awaiting my turn for a response... :golf:

A big thank you from me too

Spoiler
JUST KIDDING!

Thats a good one!

Thanks so much guys. I have to appologize for my recent absence. I have been on vacation with no internet access. I will do my best to get back to all of you as quick as I can. Thanks for the kind words, and I love to hear about improvment in your games, and personal best are awesome. Thank you for letting me be a small part of your golf games.

Back