WGC Accenture Match Play Championship [Spoilers]

Wow Bubba just basically said I will man up and play my shot as it lies. Take that JB

lol watson, "phil mickelson eat your heart out", and "either way let's have some fun", that's the kind of attitude to have when settling over your shot

Hahaha I cant watch this right now but reading this post is probably more entertaining than watching from the sound of it.

Tap, Tap, Tap-a-roo

This is why I love watching Bubba so much! Nothing like the "either way let's have some fun" and the tip of the cap as soon as he hit the ball. Cocky maybe, but fun indeed!

This is why I love watching Bubba so much! Nothing like the "either way let's have some fun" and the tip of the cap as soon as he hit the ball. Cocky maybe, but fun indeed!

Bubba did good.

I also don't like JB Holmes' shirt at all. He's pissing me off.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Bubba ". Shoot me a text when he's ready" lol

Tapping and talking since 2010.

You know you're playing slow when the commetators are making fun of you, and people in the crowd.

I have been waiting for this match to end so I can go cut the grass. Hell I could have done it and been back by now.

You know you're playing slow when the commetators are making fun of you, and people in the crowd.

"While he is roaming the desert looking for the lost mine"

everytime they show Holmes and Watson walking around in the desert i keep waiting for clint eastwood and eli wallach to come riding up

"While he is roaming the desert looking for the lost mine"

Seriously he is getting slower and slower and slower as the match goes on, I could have played 18 in the time it has taken him to play the last two holes.

Wow, Im starting to lose respect for JB here.

HE HIT THE BALLLLL Yahhhhh JB.

It sucks for bubba that he even had to get involved in the enforcement of the rules. How hard is it to have someone stand at the old ball point and say "yes, he is in line"?

It sucks for bubba that he even had to get involved in the enforcement of the rules. How hard is it to have someone stand at the old ball point and say "yes, he is in line"?
Maybe a mind game thing?

"Best part of the shot is he didn't have to take relief from anything"

Zing

Yep, JB Holmes has just become my new public enemy #1, joining a list of players that include Bernhard Langer, Colin Montgomery, Vijay Singh, and most recently Jeff Overton.

I think he did it because he thinks he took advantage of the rules on the last hole.

Wow jb plays slow. Had to go on lunch break. Thought the match would be over by now. Any updates?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back